1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photo, much more Arnie than Tommy Lee Jones in more natural lighting.

I'd love to see someone try a T2 outfit on this figure, sorta like if that WWE2K15 ad continued.

WOW! That isn't just their best Arnie sculpt... It is one of the nicest Hot Toys sculpts period.

I am having trouble thinking of a head sculpt that looks as much like a photo of the real life actor as this one does.

Sallah

If only Arnie had always looked this old Hot Toys might have nailed the T1 and T2 sculpts.

I still think both MMS117 & MMS136 have pretty fine sculpts...

Not as good as this Guardian though.

Sallah

My resistance was already severely weakened purely on account of a craving for something new, that pic pretty much does it. I can't not buy that.

Judging by the pics, I'm pretty sure HT is 3-d scanning/printing their prototype HS's now. At least on the newest films where everything gets digitized. This HS is amazing. The Paul Rudd HS is equally incredible...

My resistance was already severely weakened purely on account of a craving for something new, that pic pretty much does it. I can't not buy that.

tumblr_mds412Vm9m1rlzipfo1_1280.png

Judging by the pics, I'm pretty sure HT is 3-d scanning/printing their prototype HS's now. At least on the newest films where everything gets digitized. This HS is amazing. The Paul Rudd HS is equally incredible...

As far as I know, Hot Toys still uses traditional sculpting. They even credit them on the solicitations for the figures. For this one:

Artists:

Jong Hyuk, Park (Head Sculpt)
JC. Hong (Head Paint)

Sallah

Hmm, same guy who did the John Matrix sculpt which looked like it had some Arnie likeness at the prototype stage but was all but gone on the final released product.

Ordered. This will just be old Arnie standing there with the shotgun resting on his shoulder looking badass. I suppose I'd be foolish to rule myself out of a second figure but for the time being I have no plans.

WOW! That isn't just their best Arnie sculpt... It is one of the nicest Hot Toys sculpts period.

I am having trouble thinking of a head sculpt that looks as much like a photo of the real life actor as this one does.

Sallah

The Battle Damaged Robo & Murphy were great sculpts.

In person this should be great, even the best pics sometimes don't do figures justice.
Paras pic could be a screen grab from the movie. :clap

Like a-dev said if only HT could of got Arnie from T1 & T2 right! Im thinking the MMS238 & DX10, the DX13 is a great sculpt though & I guess the 238 BD head looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Ordered. This will just be old Arnie standing there with the shotgun resting on his shoulder looking badass. I suppose I'd be foolish to rule myself out of a second figure but for the time being I have no plans.

Cant wait to pose Pops next to my Tech Noir. This time young Arnie wins & the movie ends after about 30 minutes. :lol

I'm in for two of these. Both looks must be present like all my other Arnie figs :lol

I thought about that but ehhh, there isn't really 2 looks here. And neither of the heads are fully accurate to any part of the movie anyway. :lol But as I said I can't rule it out completely, someone may do something with theirs that inspires me.

Back