Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The things beautiful from head to toe imo. Excellent tailoring on the outfit and the sculpts detail is great. $100? Congrats to you then.

The hype if some TDK figs really hurt others. Two-Face is a pretty nice figure, IMO, and can still be had for well under 100...

It will be interesting to see what happens with this line. The Sarah T-1000 and possible/probable T-800 BD will most likely adversely effect the value of Sarah V1 and T-800. Or at least it would surprise me if they did....

Well this is how I see it, the fact that HT's basically gave us a 2 in 1 T-1000 is good enough proof that the next figure we'll see with be the last they make. DX T-800 BD version. I also don't think it'll deface the value of the clean T-800 either ........... well as long as it stays unique in features.

I think they'll load up the DX but both sculpts should be battle damaged. Just speculation of course.

Thats a bad example IMO,

No it's not.

theres a ton of people that prefer the BR joker over the Dx headsculpt.

Very few. Like myself. Where were you when everyone jumped the bandwagon? you should have seen the slating the BR sculpt got when the DX photos were revealed. Everyone and their auntie trashed the BR sculpt. It was like a cult.

No it's not.

Very few. Like myself. Where were you when everyone jumped the bandwagon?

I was enjoying my BR joker.:lol

you should have seen the slating the BR sculpt got when the DX photos were revealed. Everyone and their auntie trashed the BR sculpt. It was like a cult.

I never liked the DX Joker headsculpt as much as the BR, But i still think there is a lot of people that like the BR is better. I think every one was just over hyped by the DX "name tag."

It will be interesting to see what happens with this line. The Sarah T-1000 and possible/probable T-800 BD will most likely adversely effect the value of Sarah V1 and T-800. Or at least it would surprise me if they did....

Sarah, maybe, because no one really figured on another figure happening, really, they had to stretch it with the T-1000 boots to really sell it as a new figure, otherwise it's just the head a lot of folks wanted on the original figure.

T-800 on the other hand, there's so much the first figure comes without that I think most T2 fans could sense at least one more figure coming, if people really bought up the first T-800 even though they care more about a later look then maybe it could drop in value, but I can't believe people would waste money on something they're not that into just because it's out or whatever. Everything I'm buying from this line, and all the multiples I'm getting, are because I want it all, I will have no regrets. I will love the BD T-800 more than the current one just because I love that look more, but I love them all and that's why I'm making them all. The all black MMS117 right now is one of my most favorite figures I own.

I'm buying the first version of T2 Sarah, simply for the fact that it is imo a more iconic look vs the T-1000 Sarah. The sculpt is fine, the accessories great, and even with the so-so elbow limitations, good enough to sell me.

Being the completionist sicko that I am, will eventually get the T-1000 Cop and the "donut" hole HS for 3 varieties.

My T-800 is in transit, and when announced the BD-T-800 will be a must have.

Is there a secret to getting the belt buckle back together? I took it apart to get the darn knife sheath on the belt, now I cant figure it out....

Update: got it; was easier than I was making it...but her two front belt loops popped out of the small stitching provided...minor issue

Last edited:
I got my Sarah Connor today, I must say she is better then I thought she was going to be, pictures just does not do this figure justice, I took some quick shots of her:

2718865850104711031S600x600Q85.jpg

2427642120104711031S600x600Q85.jpg

2419243470104711031S600x600Q85.jpg

2388066150104711031S600x600Q85.jpg

Back