Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what the hell is going on with this pic?, i thought Stallone was short? like 5'7-5'9?.

ARNOLD+SCHWARZENEGGER+SYLVESTER+STALLONE+Best+OE8Pn_AgGh-l.jpg

Yeah Stallone is about 5'9''
May just be the photo and the fact that Arnie shrunk!! :)

Well what the hell is going on with this pic?, i thought Stallone was short? like 5'7-5'9?.

ARNOLD+SCHWARZENEGGER+SYLVESTER+STALLONE+Best+OE8Pn_AgGh-l.jpg

When he became governor, one of the reps tried put this whole deal to rest by producing a tape measure and attempted to measure him but Arnold ran off like a bat out'a hell. :lol

Stallone being 5'9" would put Arnold, in that picture, at the 5'11" everybody guesstimates he is. I guess he'd hit 6'2" if you measured the pompadour too? :huh

I think Stallone puts those height boosters in his shoes like Tom Cruise.

It's just one picture, Arnie is a good 2-3 inches taller than stallone

Hahahaha! Stallone has heeled shoes here too and probally inserts for height boost.
ARNOLD+SCHWARZENEGGER+SYLVESTER+STALLONE+Best+oT6liR-DVibl.jpg

I met arnold in person outside of the arnold classic about 3 years ago. I am 6'3'' and I was a couple inches taller than he was which would make arnold about 6'1''. Also he had to be one of the nicest people I have ever met.

I met him once a few years ago and he was a really nice dude, he even said "By Krum" for me, which was awesome!!!!! I'm 6'2" and he was a tad shorter than me but it was negligible. I think people say he's short because they expect him to be some massive human that's like 7 and a half feet tall because that's how we picture him in the movies. he's a bit taller than the average guy, but not abnormally tall. Just regular.

I met arnold in person outside of the arnold classic about 3 years ago. I am 6'3'' and I was a couple inches taller than he was which would make arnold about 6'1''. Also he had to be one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Jealous.

I met him once a few years ago and he was a really nice dude, he even said "By Krum" for me, which was awesome!!!!! I'm 6'2" and he was a tad shorter than me but it was negligible. I think people say he's short because they expect him to be some massive human that's like 7 and a half feet tall because that's how we picture him in the movies. he's a bit taller than the average guy, but not abnormally tall. Just regular.

Jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back