Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to start my custom, :lol
I really truely cannot wait for this, ive been re watching all the movies this week and am a terminator who re right now, and a fan boy for hottoys

I was just about to start my custom, :lol
I really truely cannot wait for this, ive been re watching all the movies this week and am a terminator who re right now, and a fan boy for hottoys

Yeah, I pulled my T2 apart about a month ago with the intent of redoing him with some new body mods. Now I'm not sure if I will :)

Yours is still pretty good but yeah I do feel for you guys who've been working on customs because probably no matter how hard you tried an official Hot Toys figure was always going to be better. Wasn't necessarily always going to happen but certainly since that poll it was surely a guarantee.

Unless you are elvis1976.:D

Anyway, no need to feel bad for us customizers, adev. Some of you who don't do customs still don't understand that the fun part is making them more than the end result, but I guess you'll never know until you try it yourself.

Fair enough. I've done customs but never on a 1/6th and, I dunno, to me the end result is more important than the process - I cut my thumb open on my most recent bit of modding on a NECA T2 and that certainly wasn't fun!

01151.jpg

https://www.noda-ya.com/html/syohin/movie/02901151.htm

At last something to talk about. Nice post Sachiel.

Pretty much an updated Sideshow T2.

Nice. Looks like a sculpted body then.

Rosebox looks far better than the oversized Sideshow one.

Rosebox! Fist hands! The endo arm looks stunning! And you can now see more clearly where it attaches to the upper arm. Grey t-shirt is innaccurate to the Rosebox scene though - yet accurate to the endo arm. Heres hoping they at least include the black t-shirt as an extra if its not already too late.

Damm, thats awesome. I need it!!!!!!!!!!! How about giving us the bike he rides on, hot toys.

Awesome, so why is HT redoing the T-800, I was not collecting back then whenever the battle damaged was release but was the BD T-800 the only figure of Arnold released for T2?

Don't get me wrong, getting this at retail is a dream piece, I'm glad that they are coming out with a 1/6 Terminator Arnold.

I guess that puts the kibosh on the 2-in-1 rumor, but who cares, this one is way too nice to pass on. Definitely excited that it's apparently not a rubber body.

Sweet. Been wanting an Arnold Terminator figure/statue for years, even before I got into 1/6 figures.

He looks fantastic. But yes he does need the black shirt as well. Hopefully we get one.

Awesome, so why is HT redoing the T-800, I was not collecting back then whenever the battle damaged was release but was the BD T-800 the only figure of Arnold released for T2?

Don't get me wrong, getting this at retail is a dream piece, I'm glad that they are coming out with a 1/6 Terminator Arnold.

They are not redoing the T-800. They are putting out their version of T2. The first figure was from T1.

I'm sure we will get a battle damaged version. He needs a black shirt though . . .

Oh, there'll definitely be a BD Cyberdyne raid version with the mini-gun, you can bet on that.

They are not redoing the T-800. They are putting out their version of T2. The first figure was from T1.

I'm sure we will get a battle damaged version. He needs a black shirt though . . .

Thanks EF, I knew I was probably wording that wrong but I just didn't know since I wasn't around whenever they first released anything HT from Terminator of any of the movies.

Still I am stoked about this release!!! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back