Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another month or so would be my guess/hope for the next reveal. Hard to judge her price without knowing everything she comes with, if it's 2 heads and all the weapons, I'd guess $150 easily.

Do you think HT's will reveal their T1 line after T2 is through? I'm starting to think so.

I was thinking today, releasing Connor now, before the T-1000 is smart business wise. If they did the T-1000 before Sarah imo it would have hurt the sales.

I figured as much, Arnie, Sarah, T-1000, 2nd Arnie ......... I just assumed they'd overlap a T1 line at the same time.

I'm not sure what to think about a T1. From the interviews, I get the impression Yulli may have championed doing T2 as much as anyone given her expression of fandom for Arnie and the film, and with the licensing being easy to just do likenesses without extra work, HT probably said, ok, Salvation's run it's course, why not keep the momentum with T2. I'm not totally confident they will revisit T1, it seems no brainer, but with the likeness issues, I'm just not sold they'll do it, if they do, unless they're working at it already, it will probably be some time after T2 before we see something, after the Dutch mess, they'll have to keep it really concealed until Arnie's people sign off on the head.

17 pages of complaining from people that have no interest in T2 product. :rolleyes:

No joke. I'm going to start posting in threads about stuff I care nothing about :monkey4

DSC_1652.JPG

Very odd version of the Sideshow T-800 there.

Ha, yea. Only Sideshow items left were the shotgun and rosebox :monkey1

Ordering this as soon as it goes up on Toys2. Probably just the one though unlike Arnie and the T-1000 where double-dipping is likely.

But damn Linda Hamilton looks old now. I suppose it has been almost 20 years since T2.

I don't know if it it's posted already, I see some people still wondering, but price on this will be (approximately) $169.99, and it's estimated to 3rd Quarter 2010.

Last edited:
BBTS has it listed at that price but they also state that it isn't final and will probably come down.

I don't know if it it's posted already, I see some people still wondering, but price on this will be (approximately) $169.99, and it's estimated to 3rd Quarter 2010.

Do you have a source to this info?

BBTS has it listed at that price but they also state that it isn't final and will probably come down.

I doubt she'll go too low, but if Toys2 has Arnie for $155, unless there are two portraits and a number of weapons included, I don't see here being more than him, might be equal, but if she costs more that just won't make any sense to me, considering he has the Endo arm to produce, that seems more complex than a few guns and a second head.

Nope, it just means I don't add anything in my collection that isn't up to par or up to today's standards and if I do, I find a way to make it up to today's standards as best I can.

Like the SS bonds are really outdated, have dollish bodies and tailoring, but with HT body's and suits and repaints on their heads to show off their excellent likenesses but hide their really poor paint jobs, if not up to today's standard completely its close.

I have one thing on my shelf that I deem as not anywhere near today's standards. That's SS Princess Liea. And its so bad in my opinion that I'd rather not have a Liea then display it and I didnt even mind it so much when i first got it. But it just looks bad.

I won't put anything on my shelf unless it holds up to par. Quality not quantity.

Its the reason why I don't own any SS Indys... I love Indy but think their 1/6 offerings just suck. I'd rather own none. One day some one is gonna do a decent Indy... for now I do enjoy my Premium Format one.

It's not about the fact that in a years time, I'll be completely honest in saying I thought 1/6 was not even worth collecting until HT revolutionized it.

Well said Ray. Me and you are on the same page here. Wasnt into 1/6 till I laid my eyes on Hot Toys Robocop way back when.

I could almost see a gas mask from Cyberdyne, it's an item used but not too significant, like JC's PDA from Salvation.

I always thought I would not get Sarah or any of the other "humans" but now I just dunno ... since this is not a hot ticket item I guess I can make up my mind when lots of pictures show up here from our resident photographers ;)

I kinda like that table idea. I might build one of those for mine.

And here's just something brutal:

0924_linda_hamilton_reveal.jpg

OMG, is that what celebrities look like if they don't get plastic surgery regularly? Wonder what Angelina Jolie would really look like right now without all her cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back