Hot Toys teases big announcement for 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day, Facebook will be so over-regulated it won't be funny. And still, they will have all that information for sale or trade, forever. Certainly the government will have it all too, stating that it is the only entity able to genuinely secure its privacy.

But by then we'll all be chipped anyway, so does it matter?

I suppose its all good for pre-crime analysis. Like too many drunken posts. That's a red flag to be sure. Anger issues.

Shudder......

And so many people will do it voluntarily.

They are collecting genetic info currently under the guise of finding family and knowing your roots....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You are correct. However , message boards and Forums are not “click and swipe” type media , thats rotting the brains of people.

Forums are a back and forth conversation you can have with like minded people, often about subjects that you couldn’t talk about in a group due to scarcity and geography.

Instagram, FB, Imgur all those have become pretty vapid and self absorbed. Most FB pages look like a “personal” People Magazine ....between the ads and other nonsense that shows up there. Even people who want it to just keep in touch with family have a mountain of nonsense on that site.

:goodpost:

I have nothing to do with social media. It seems like it can only harm you now days.

I don't know. Ever since Howard mentioned HT decides which prototypes to produce based on fan responses, I have been commenting on their FB. Not that it has worked yet but Krennic is now here so who knows. It just feels better than an email to their "suggestion" email inbox.

The only social media I engage in is FB, and almost never touch my original profile anymore. I just use my 1/6 scale community profile now.

There’s two things that I prefer to go to FB for

1.) the 1/6 scale news always seems to break there first.

I actually made my 1/6 scale community profile on FB because every time someone made a post here, it was because they saw the news on FB.

2.) you get a response when you post or ask questions.

On these forums it sometimes takes days for anyone to respond to your post or to answer your question if you even get acknowledged at all. On FB I will typically get a response in seconds. I think this segment of the community is just different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only social media I engage in is FB, and almost never touch my original profile anymore. I just use my 1/6 scale community profile now.

There’s two things that I prefer to go to FB for

1.) the 1/6 scale news always seems to break there first.

I actually made my 1/6 scale community profile on FB because every time someone made a post here, it was because they saw the news on FB.

2.) you get a response when you post or ask questions.

On these forums it sometimes takes days for anyone to respond to your post or to answer your question if you even get acknowledged at all. On FB I will typically get a response in seconds. I think this segment of the community is just different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, and speed is one of their selling points. Speed and ease of access. Its the same plan they had with ATM machines....free at first , located everywhere....then years later the charges started....

I can wait a few days and keep my info safer....

Was the video on Sideshow Collectibles from Hot Toys the 'big announcement?'

well if it was all they said was that they are the best, and that they have the rights to all future Marvel movies...

so friggin what...lol

Figures it’d be something as anticlimactic as that.

As if anyone thought we’re not getting more Marvel figures from hot toys :lol

What I’m really curious about is how many Iron Man variants will be released annually even after IM is out of the MCU.

Figures it’d be something as anticlimactic as that.

As if anyone thought we’re not getting more Marvel figures from hot toys :lol

What I’m really curious about is how many Iron Man variants will be released annually even after IM is out of the MCU.

If HT was announcing they would not be making any more Marvel figures.... I mean fissures would open in the earth and you'd see The Rock running past looking for his family...

There is no announcement....
5-spoon-boy-the-matrix-1460035774.jpg

Maybe krennic was ht throwing us a bone, since it may be slim pickings for Star Wars with all of the marvel figures in 2019.

Back