HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after seeing the pic it wasn't that hard to pass. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it doesn't look much better than the 1/6, just bigger

I'm facing a crisis at the moment. Don't know whether to get this or a Tumbler.

I'm definitely getting the EB version. On the fence about this, though. Looks great, but I can't have a really extensive 1/4 scale collection, so tough decisions will have to be made.

1tu02fko.jpg

I need an empty mask !

Judging from that picture..... hmmm....
I don't know if I like that semi-smiling look on the face (or at least that's what it kinda looks like).

I like the neutral face on the 1/6 DX12 better.

But the suit and everything else look awesome to me.

Judging from that picture..... hmmm....
I don't know if I like that semi-smiling look on the face (or at least that's what it kinda looks like).

I like the neutral face on the 1/6 DX12 better.

But the suit and everything else look awesome to me.

Im pretty sure they both have the same neutral face. My guess is that they didnt sculpt anything different on this one. Its just bigger.

____ it I am ordering this at the next Singapore Toy Games and Comic Con I just hope that they take this line slow and east producing good quality stuff...... I hate myself I loathe my lack of self control looks like I'll have to stop collecting Star Wars Clones..... :(l

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It does look fantastic. I'm a little iffy on that Bale faceplate. Hopefully, they include others. I can't wait to see what the actual Bale HS looks like. As far as the suit goes, it's incredible. I can't see any of the issues I see with the DX12. The batsymbol, kevlar connectors, and ab/rib plate spacing are all pretty spot-on from what I can see. Insta-buy.

Hope all these Anicom exclusive extras are added made available to those who order through SSC - Not everyone can attend these events :(

Seriously HT updated pics of 1/4 Endoskeleton on 1:00 AM

1/4 Batman will be Next! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back