Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would it not be good?

The product images doesn't indicate it would be bad in any way... :dunno

$_57.JPG

Even if it turned out to be bad it would only be 36 dollars. I'd just use my ebay buyer protection and get my money back if it wasn't like the one in the pictures.

that thing just needs a quick dull coat and would fit in almost perfectly... and if the price is right? hell yes

I will ask the seller if it's a direct recast of the original. As I said, the nose seems to be fixed. Hope the cowl is wider and pers-mouth compatible.

Last edited:
I'm quite dissappointed with how mine turned up...the black cloth under the armor is not fitted well and one arm is looser than the other. I'm determined to fix it myself but the armor seems glued to the cloth.

Can anybody suggest me the best way to go about this?

I'm quite dissappointed with how mine turned up...the black cloth under the armor is not fitted well and one arm is looser than the other. I'm determined to fix it myself but the armor seems glued to the cloth.

Can anybody suggest me the best way to go about this?

Return it.

Return it.

Yea, my retailer was kind enough to email Sideshow about the problem. I just cannot understand how they could have screwed this up on a 500$ figure. I really want to see how the stretch suit looks under the chest armor, seems like the problem is coming from the neck collar area...if they even bothered to make one, coz something tells me the cause of the issue is coz there isn't one.

Strange, I got mine from BBTS already. Then again, it was the first batch for $430. Maybe you are referring to a 2nd batch?

Back