Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That EB Bats is really a sight to behold. There's not a single day that goes by in which I regret getting him. Best representation of any Nolan Batsuit figure/statue produced to date bar none.

Awesome pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spoke to Mark at Mothers Basement, they finally has them in stock and are sorting through sending them out.

Should be here in the next week or so

Congratz !

Look awesome together, just sad about the size

Stunning, Jokes & Bats!

That EB Bats is really a sight to behold. There's not a single day that goes by in which I regret getting him. Best representation of any Nolan Batsuit figure/statue produced to date bar none.

Awesome pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jokes & Bats, DIY stand?

Many thanks!! Yeah, I made a stand. It's wood with a hole drilled in for the crotch grabber. Brings the figure's height up a little too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just spoke to Mark at Mothers Basement, they finally has them in stock and are sorting through sending them out.

Should be here in the next week or so

I doubt it, next week's Christmas! But you never know. They've had them in stock for a few days and I've been checking my e-mail constantly. :impatient:

The people that ordered early from them may get them before Xmas

I ordered pretty late so I would imagine mine will be between Xmas and the new year

I doubt it, next week's Christmas! But you never know. They've had them in stock for a few days and I've been checking my e-mail constantly. :impatient:

Found a nice display case on MN Craigslist. $45 is a win

P1060415_zpsc254774b.jpg

Excuse the quality, its a point and shot camera

Haha yea man u gotta pull that plate off

Yeh Im gonna give it a try.

My dam *** left the light on, for 5 min and the halogen heated up and created a small indent on the top of his cowl near the left ear... not noticeable to non collector but to me it annoys me.

I have to switch the halogen for an LED, hopefully they run cool in temp

Very nice, Jokes & Bats. The thick base gives it a better premium look.

Found a nice display case on MN Craigslist. $45 is a win

P1060415_zpsc254774b.jpg

Excuse the quality, its a point and shot camera

Do I see a glow?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zlAnZ-gXY[/ame]

With my "ultimate EB mod" both figures have the same body proportions. I bought an extra HT belt for the EB. Now I can display them together without a base, which I always do with most of my figures. No preference, both figures look fantastic.
batmans1.jpg

batmans2.jpg

batmans4.jpg

batmans5.jpg

batmans6.jpg

Back