Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say Enterbay. The cowl and mouth pieces are incredible. It's priced a lot cheaper.

Sorry man I think what I wrote is confusing.

I have the EB and am waiting on this still. I was referring to the post above mine regarding varnishing the gauntlets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7192crop.jpg

IMG_7201.jpg

IMG_7206.jpg

IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7199.jpg

Amazing! When do you upload your tutorial video ?

Amazing! When do you upload your tutorial video ?

Well, Ive been working on it in pieces as I figure mods out. I'm almost done with mods, which means the huge job of editing will start soon.

I'd hope to upload it in a week or two. And I don't know if it will be one video or two... or three.

Well, Ive been working on it in pieces as I figure mods out. I'm almost done with mods, which means the huge job of editing will start soon.

I'd hope to upload it in a week or two. And I don't know if it will be one video or two... or three.

Great! !!

Inviato dal mio Xperia U utilizzando Tapatalk

Yep thanks Maglor.

I reckon I'm going to tackle some of the mods when I receive mine. I did some your DX12 ones so I hope I can do most of them on this bigger scale.

DX12 was my first modding experience so I feel a little more informed and it doesn't look too different to the DX12 in terms of the construction of the suit etc

The nice thing is that it is easier to work with this scale, once you get past the idea of cutting a $500 figure. :thud:

That's the money shot right there. Looks like a promo pic! :clap
I've only done Tony's glove, the shoulder shimming, and the ankle lengthening mod so far and I'm pretty happy with it. I'll wait for your mod videos to do the rest as your figure looks stunning!

That's the money shot right there. Looks like a promo pic! :clap
I've only done Tony's glove, the shoulder shimming, and the ankle lengthening mod so far and I'm pretty happy with it. I'll wait for your mod videos to do the rest as your figure looks stunning!

Thanks! The glove mod is very easy, and makes such a huge difference.

I've been putting off the ankle lengthening mod, but I will most likely do it tonight.

I'm less concerned with him matching the hight of Enterbay, so I wasn't sure about the mod. But I'm going for a lean/long look with these mods, and I like to wear the belt low - so I think lengthening the legs will improve the overall look of the figure.

Beautiful, beautiful pics Mags.
Glad to see you've embraced this figure and made him your own.
:clap

Thanks Rory, means a lot. And you worded that perfectly.

There was only one path for me loving this figure, and I feel very nearly there.

Back