Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up for those who ordered with Mothers Basement. I just called them to check on the estimated delivery date and the guy I spoke to, Mark, said they were expecting them in by now. That hasn't happened, however they should be with them by mid-December.

good pictures! amazing figure!

that cape is a custom one?

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7192crop.jpg

IMG_7201.jpg

IMG_7206.jpg

IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7199.jpg

Mothers Basement don't know what they are talking about.

I doubt we will see this before Xmas. I will be very happy if we do though

Mothers Basement don't know what they are talking about.

I doubt we will see this before Xmas. I will be very happy if we do though

Well I wasn't expecting it until January, but then they sent me my final invoice 21 days ago. And apparently when they sent that they were shipping within 14 days. Obviously that hasn't happened. I have to admit this is the first time that I've ever been invoiced by a company and they haven't delivered the goods. :(

That is strange they would do that.

I paid for mine a couple of months ago so I would never have received the final invoice but I've had no shipping notices or anything

Well I wasn't expecting it until January, but then they sent me my final invoice 21 days ago. And apparently when they sent that they were shipping within 14 days. Obviously that hasn't happened. I have to admit this is the first time that I've ever been invoiced by a company and they haven't delivered the goods. :(

Finally got my display together..i like using the enterbay t800 grid stand for the HT batman, resembles sorta a catwalk for the 1st bane fight scene..

Yeah it doesn't seem right. I also paid when I received the invoice, maybe they really believed it was meant to have arrived within those 14 days. :thud:

I got him all opened up! I love this figure! It is a perfect companion for my Enterbay Joker. I am glad I got this one over the enterbay begins suit. The next time hot toys makes a quarter scale... I will make sure I am not a fool and miss it haha.

I received a 14 day shipping notice from Mothers Basement in july and promptly paid it. Its now december and i am still waiting for the item even though the other UK retailers received the item in early November

I have catwoman on order since August I hope it's all ok but when waiting and the delays it is a but worrying . It's due in on the 5th now As said on the site. I am going to phone then I will decide how to proceed .

Back