Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I got the figure.looks amazing.checking out the headsculpt, sonar head, etc etc.Then I went to move his right arm up.I moved it maybe 1cm.Then then I heard a snap.The ****in strap snapped!!.I barely moved his dam arm.WTF!.For a figure at this price **** like this shoud not happen period!.What should I do guys?.I bought this off an ebayer.Man I am mad!.

The second picture shows what it looks like from the back.you can clearly see the strap part snapped from under his should armor and the left arm is fine.

so I got the figure.looks amazing.checking out the headsculpt, sonar head, etc etc.Then I went to move his right arm up.I moved it maybe 1cm.Then then I heard a snap.The ****in strap snapped!!.I barely moved his dam arm.WTF!.For a figure at this price **** like this shoud not happen period!.What should I do guys?.I bought this off an ebayer.Man I am mad!.

The second picture shows what it looks like from the back.you can clearly see the strap part snapped from under his should armor and the left arm is fine.

I agree with you. For the price we pay, that stuff should not happen. I wasn't too happy with mine the way it came out of the box either. The left leg on mine is all botched up. I'm gonna see if I can straighten it out in a little bit.

I have got the same issue. Email my local distributor but they don't reply. I will be using tamiya glue that I used it for my plastic kit modeling.

Back