Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the point of flex pay. Your money sits in Sideshow's bank account, earning them interest. Just put money aside each month in your own account and use that for figures :)

Not bad idea but man, the item must be available at that moment ;)

I just got my Master Light House :panic:

Last edited:
Alright. Was able to get some bids on evilbay for TF bats so I converted my order and is now shipping. Can't wait to have this guy in the office.

Got mine today. Even with the packout, a few corners got dinged up in shipping.

Since this is the first time I've gotten a packout from Sideshow, my question is whether this is something people would contact them about. If it got banged up in just the shipper I would understand. Paying extra for the packout seems like a waste now.

Got mine today. Even with the packout, a few corners got dinged up in shipping.

Since this is the first time I've gotten a packout from Sideshow, my question is whether this is something people would contact them about. If it got banged up in just the shipper I would understand. Paying extra for the packout seems like a waste now.

I got mine from sideshow, first time ever, and only sent with normal shipper. No marks or dings on it at all. And travelled all the way to UK

A very quick picture to show where i'm going with my Batman display
eqyduqan.jpg

Can't be more happy !

Anyone know a good spot to get the exclusive mask alone? I know there was someone making knockoffs awhile back but can't find them now. Plan on displaying with the Bruce head and the HK scene but would be nice to have the Ex mask for later.

A very quick picture to show where i'm going with my Batman display
eqyduqan.jpg

Can't be more happy !

got mine in yesterday plus one more that i was planning on selling but after you putting up that glorious teaser picture on where your going with your display i might just want to hold on to it and have one for the office and for home.

it looks epic.

unfortunately i was not able to get the EX, the only bonus was the batman cowl correct?

I'm surprised how many people are displaying him without the cowl because of the HK scene. You literally see him in that scene for like 2 seconds with the cowl off, then he puts it on and gets to business.

I'd personally go cowl on, crouching, back pack and sticky bomb gun for that scene.

Back