Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived in stock at BBTS.. i was waiting for it to arrive to ship my pile of loot. Payment is processing and should be shipping in a couple of days i guess. Then tracking it all the way to Australia :lol

Mine is in the Loot with BBTS. What do you guys think? Is worth another $60-$70 to stick to the waitlist and get the exclusive?

Kinda off topic but does anyone have an idea what QS003 will be?

I don't think anyone knows as no announcements have been made, but I'm going to take a guess and say its the Begins Suit Batman that has been rumoured to come out. Either that, or a villain from the Dark Knight Trilogy (most likely Bane since they have the licence for TDKR).

Guys need your advice. Going to have my master light house ...Which one would you put into it : EB or HT version ? :D Can't decide lol

You done it again Jase!! Awesome pics my friend!!

Phenomenal pics Paramore and Mike! And congrats on getting him! Those winkles on the Bale headsculpt look so real there.

Many thanks guys! :hi5:

The Bale sculpt really is fantastic, I've got a second QS001 on pre order so I can display both the Bats & Wayne heads. I'm going to have the Wayne one set up with the backpack and sticky bomb gun.

I know a lot of people are fans of te Enterbay begins suit. But my question is, can you lose him or is it like the hot toys version where his arms just sit next to him. Thanks.

here's a pic I posted some pages back, QS002 with both EB figures...using the boot mod to get more height on HT Bats.

Back