Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that really did take a while!! haha :clap

You know what happened? I think they actually never canceled my order when I called them on Monday. I checked my "order status" today just out of curiosity, and it said "awaiting payment." I called them immediately and asked them why it was still listed as an active order. The person I spoke with sounded like a little kid and he said his dad was really busy and may not have updated the cancellation yet. I told him to cancel it ASAP as I didn't want my bank account overdrafted. About an hour later, they canceled my order and reposted it online. Freaking idiots... Anyway, at least you got your preorder and hopefully, now someone else here will too :)

I'm surprised how many people are displaying him without the cowl because of the HK scene. You literally see him in that scene for like 2 seconds with the cowl off, then he puts it on and gets to business.

I'd personally go cowl on, crouching, back pack and sticky bomb gun for that scene.

Maybe it's because you get to see the cowl and head sculpt on the figure rather than just one or the other.

You know what happened? I think they actually never canceled my order when I called them on Monday. I checked my "order status" today just out of curiosity, and it said "awaiting payment." I called them immediately and asked them why it was still listed as an active order. The person I spoke with sounded like a little kid and he said his dad was really busy and may not have updated the cancellation yet. I told him to cancel it ASAP as I didn't want my bank account overdrafted. About an hour later, they canceled my order and reposted it online. Freaking idiots... Anyway, at least you got your preorder and hopefully, now someone else here will too :)

very strange.. they still haven't replied to my emails or facebook messages from monday. disappointing really. oh well, I got mine for cheaper anyway :yess:

very strange.. they still haven't replied to my emails or facebook messages from monday. disappointing really. oh well, I got mine for cheaper anyway :yess:

:clap

Looks like someone already got it. That was quick!! Hopefully, it was a fellow forum member :)

:clap

Looks like someone already got it. That was quick!! Hopefully, it was a fellow forum member :)

I just grabbed it. I have never ordered from them before. I read the terms that the Shipping calculator is an estimate so they will bill you the final shipping. Has anyone received Batman from them? I wonder if they drop ship from Sideshow, or Sideshow ships to ComicsAmerica and they ship to the customer.

Well I want to say :1-1: thank you because I missed the Pre order and was on a wait list with SSC. I dont think I should cancel the Wait list until I have My Batman in hand....

I just grabbed it. I have never ordered from them before. I read the terms that the Shipping calculator is an estimate so they will bill you the final shipping. Has anyone received Batman from them? I wonder if they drop ship from Sideshow, or Sideshow ships to ComicsAmerica and they ship to the customer.

Well I want to say :1-1: thank you because I missed the Pre order and was on a wait list with SSC. I dont think I should cancel the Wait list until I have My Batman in hand....

:yess: You're welcome :) Glad someone here got it!!! And yeah, good idea about staying on the WL until everything's settled. Wouldn't want you to lose you WL status in case things fell through with comicsamerica.

:yess: You're welcome :) Glad someone here got it!!! And yeah, good idea about staying on the WL until everything's settled. Wouldn't want you to lose you WL status in case things fell through with comicsamerica.

Sounds good. I wonder if anyone here has ordered from ComicsAmerica and received their Batman.

Don't think I've heard from any forum members who have received their figure from CA yet. Also, not sure how they ship (direct from SSC or from CA). Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but you can always call them and ask?

:( this week has dragged on. I have 3 flex payments left on this. I e-mailed SSC last week asking them to charge me the remaining amount as soon as they had it in stock, said they would this week. Haven't heard anything from them as yet :(

It's no probs waiting all year for this but come down to the last week or so and it kills!!

:( this week has dragged on. I have 3 flex payments left on this. I e-mailed SSC last week asking them to charge me the remaining amount as soon as they had it in stock, said they would this week. Haven't heard anything from them as yet :(

It's no probs waiting all year for this but come down to the last week or so and it kills!!

It is exciting in a annoying way waiting for the day to come. I already have a lighthouse put together sitting there just waiting. Last flex payment was charged Monday. It was just shipped yesterday and will not arrive til' Tuesday.

I think they are really bogged down with this one. Especially since they are shipping other retailers packages with this drop ship. Lots of labels to print up. Lots of people probably asking for a pack out as well. I did. Even if the other retailers printed labels and sent to sideshow don't thing any time would be saved. I know nothing though, all that could speed things up and be total opposite of my ramblings.

R I S E
1380249_542116332530131_453505574_n.jpg

Damn, love that pose.

Speak to them on live chat, its quicker.

Back