Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where a I could still pick up a Legend Studio Master Light House for this figure? Seems to be sold out all over.

Got mine on Monday. Loving it so far. I have not had much time to properly pose him but here are some quick pics. One of the pic shows it posed next to my DX12. Not surprisingly, I do not like the standard cape. I purchased Lance's cape. I think it looks and feels much better. Shown here with the new cape. Please excuse the crappy quality of the pics!

Last edited:
I'm not a batman fan but he does look really good and has me searching everywhere on the web to see where I could pick him up

Finally got my ship notice from BBTS. These pics have been killing me.
On a side note, anyone also have an enterbay Joker posed with their HT Bats? I tried to search the topic but got some crazy results. Would love to get one but only if the quality is close enough that they look good together

Finally got my ship notice from BBTS. These pics have been killing me.
On a side note, anyone also have an enterbay Joker posed with their HT Bats? I tried to search the topic but got some crazy results. Would love to get one but only if the quality is close enough that they look good together

Booya!!!

EA25E39F-3FCE-403B-96D9-A6DC8BB763A0-2759-000001297A219392_zpsea5dc80a.jpg

Got mine on Monday. Loving it so far. I have not had much time to properly pose him but here are some quick pics. One of the pic shows it posed next to my DX12. Not surprisingly, I do not like the standard cape. I purchased Lance's cape. I think it looks and feels much better. Shown here with the new cape. Please excuse the crappy quality of the pics!

Finally simple pictures showing the figure at its best. :clap
No distortion, cross eyes, poorly futzed capes or unnatural poses.
I just wish they were larger.

So...in some of these pictures, he looks insanely photo realistic. In other photos I see...I see a figure that has big shoulders and a somewhat small/thin head.

For those that have it in person, does it look OK and proportioned?

It looks perfectly fine in real life. Perhaps a tad bulkier than Bale was in the suit but it's nothing that really bothers me at all. Whenever I try taking pictures of it I'm struck by copious amounts of lens distortion. In real life however, it looks incredible. I've considered recognizing the process of posing.re-posing it then staring at it (for at least one hour each day) as its own standalone hobby.

I haven't felt like this about a new figure since I got the EB T-800 a few months ago.

Phenomenal pics Paramore and Mike! And congrats on getting him! Those winkles on the Bale headsculpt look so real there.

Back