Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn one of the sellers on ebay I was looking to get a regular one of these from has listed a reg and its the same price as an ex. loontentoys. My gamble hasn't paid off. I don't really want to wait until december but I don't want to pay £100 more than I have to either.

Damn one of the sellers on ebay I was looking to get a regular one of these from has listed a reg and its the same price as an ex. loontentoys. My gamble hasn't paid off. I don't really want to wait until december but I don't want to pay £100 more than I have to either.

Yeah I know the Asian sellers are selling the regular for close the same price as the EX. I know you don't want to wait but I would just wait till he hits the UK. I wouldn't buy the regular for the price they are asking! :horror

Just got my cape from lance and I'm frigging blown away!!! Looks amazing dude, thank you very much.

Just gotta wait til next Tuesday now when Batman finally arrives!

I was looking at his figures. He has a couple up and the cheapest seems to be £440 ish? It's now a choice - wait until December or bite the bullet and pay £100 more and get it now.

SSC status update : item shipping soon

YES!!!!

First time dealing with them, so veterans, answer me this please. How soon after that update will it actually ship?

SSC status update : item shipping soon

YES!!!!

First time dealing with them, so veterans, answer me this please. How soon after that update will it actually ship?

I say it ships within the next three days. On average, 75% it ships the same day you get charged.

Oh , I thought I should chime in on bbts. I called Alter Ego and discovered Sideshow is drop shipping the 1/4 Batmans on Alter Ego orders. It would be safe to assume BBTS , buying large quantitiy, will have thier ordered sent from Sideshow sometime next week. As of now, Alter Ego is expectin orders to ship today or tommorow.

Yeah I know the Asian sellers are selling the regular for close the same price as the EX. I know you don't want to wait but I would just wait till he hits the UK. I wouldn't buy the regular for the price they are asking! :horror

I was looking at his figures. He has a couple up and the cheapest seems to be £440 ish? It's now a choice - wait until December or bite the bullet and pay £100 more and get it now.

I know I don't really want to spend nearly £100 more. However hk_apestore has the ex listed at £430 with free shipping so maybe their reg will be around £400 with free shipping too. That's £20-30 more than what it would cost over here, I would be fine with paying that.

Oh , I thought I should chime in on bbts. I called Alter Ego and discovered Sideshow is drop shipping the 1/4 Batmans on Alter Ego orders. It would be safe to assume BBTS , buying large quantitiy, will have thier ordered sent from Sideshow sometime next week. As of now, Alter Ego is expectin orders to ship today or tommorow.

Cool- my regular on PO with BBTS I figure the figures are already being shipped to BBTS, I think it will be any day now for them, too

I don't like AE that much anymore and you stated a good reason why- they use SS to ship certain figures so NO double boxing ...that is a big minus in my book. BBTS (except Batmobile) always double boxes!

Back