Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headless Batman.

Sounds like the main killer in a DC version of Sleepy Hollow! Sleepy Gotham. Lol

If the belt is any indication, the HT gauntlets are probably way too small for the EB batman. Also, like rickrooster mentioned, they're different on both suits.

BTW, your belt mod turned out pretty good! Thanks for posting pics of it. Sucks that it was too small and you had to use velcro to secure the back, but no one sees the back anyway :)

I'd actually like to see how the HT BW head looks on the EB body and vice versa. Looks like they'd be easily interchangeable.

If the belt is any indication, the HT gauntlets are probably way too small for the EB batman. Also, like rickrooster mentioned, they're different on both suits.

BTW, your belt mod turned out pretty good! Thanks for posting pics of it. Sucks that it was too small and you had to use velcro to secure the back, but no one sees the back anyway :)

Thanks dude, I'm pleased with the belt mod, like you said you can't see the back and the hot toys belt is so much better IMO. Fits a lot closer to the body too!

Your probably right about the gauntlets... Just me being curious:lol

The EB gauntlets are a soft plastic. If yours are bent, I've heard heating them with hot water and bending them back into place works pretty well. You should give it a try.

Can't say i'm surprised, it was being optimistic saying mid November.

The Regular from Sideshow is only starting to ship next week, that would mean UK Retailers would be receiving them 2-3 weeks later which we all know doesn't happen.

It'll be January before we receive this i bet

Email from Mother's Basement - they are now saying mid-December!!! What the??

Back