Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still yes but i doubt it will convert, that's why i've bought it on eBay.

:panic:

---

I have no words ! He's really better in person but i tried to take some pictures with one of my fav display :

PremiegraverePhotoDSCN1617_442_Fotor_zps35fa2a45.jpg

Batman_Rises_1_zpsc174d049.jpg

Great pics!

Really looks like Bale on that angle, this is my favorite pic I have seen of the sculpt, with a similar angle.

Found in Jinglebells photo thread, check it out in the link below for those who haven't. :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134311

Good lord. Shipped yesterday from Beijing and awaiting UK customs clearance already. I wasn't expecting that to happen, until at least next week.

Just cancelled my regular version waitlist, hopefully someone here just got their waitlist converted due to this.

I'm getting my 2nd one from BBTS but since my EX converted, I will be selling the other one. Cheers, mate!

Last edited:
Great pics!

Really looks like Bale on that angle, this is my favorite pic I have seen of the sculpt, with a similar angle.

Found in Jinglebells photo thread, check it out in the link below for those who haven't. :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134311

Thanks bro.

Yes, that's the best angle to me.

But i can't let him like that, i always need to put the sonar cowl, hong kong sceneeeeeee :hi5:

But seriously, I can't stop watching him that's insane haha

Last edited:
Really good to see more people finally getting their figures. Even better to see that everyone seems to be very happy with their purchase :)

I'm still waiting for BBTS to ship my regular... But in the meantime, I went ahead and got an extra full body (neck post, body, hand pegs, gauntlets, boots) as well as belt and full set of hands off eBay. Pretty expensive at just under $350 for everything, but not too terrible since I really don't want to buy another complete figure and go through the trouble of parting out everything I don't need. Plus, now I'll be able to display both the normal cowl with either the BW or sonar HS :yess:

Of course my batman will be headless until BBTS ships, but I'm still content either way :dance Will be sure to post pics of my headless batman once he arrives!

Back