Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9488.jpg

IMG_9486.jpg

Best series of photos I have seen. So much more compelling and real. Thanks Kapital! :clap

Hopefully I will receive it soon. :gah:

Did anyone else who bough from China/hong Kong have an issue regarding the lithium battery's my seller says he has to remove them for sercurity reasons ........ I'm based in the uk

Did anyone else who bough from China/hong Kong have an issue regarding the lithium battery's my seller says he has to remove them for sercurity reasons ........ I'm based in the uk

Yes, they are no longer allowed to ship lithium batteries. Not sure how SS will deal with HT stock arriving.

Strange that this figure is not listed on ebay from the usual hk sellers

Easy, you're looking at nightmare fuel.

Darkman under the cowl

3295.jpg

:rotfl:panic:

Mouth piece is manufactured in 2 pieces to allow the teeth to be painted. Glue came off. Teeth left in head.

I think. :lol

I see. Love that he included a picture of that. :lol

Your still here talking about if you are gonna get it.
Your a goner man. Might as well just order it now.
:lol

:lecture

Snake, you need to unsubscribe from this thread if you want to make it.

In certain pics he does kinda look preggers....

Finally someone said it. Apart from the smashed in back of the cowl, this is my biggest complaint from what I've seen so far.

I would actually say he has a paunch in almost all pictures. I've been amassing a collection of pictures to annotate so people can see what I'm talking about. It's as if the abs are buckling above the belt, making them stick out in a very unflattering way. And they seem to do this even when he is standing up straight.

I'm hoping that this is just a futzing issue, but the problem is so prolific in pictures that it has me worried.

Last edited:
This could have easily been produced in 1/6 scale last year. If I was shown these pics without knowledge of it being 1/4 or any size comparisons, I'd be like, "wow, great 1/6 figure".

**** you Hot Toys.

WOW!!!!!! these photos are absolutely amazing!!!!! Maybe the best photos I have ever seen of any HTs figure.

This I think is right now Hot Toys Masterpiece!!!!! Im not one to really fall inlove with photos to really judge the greatness of a figure, I always wait until I see it in-hand because more often than not Photos never make the figure look as good as it is in person.

But almost every photo of this 1/4 is breathtaking realistic!!!! This is easily IMO the best of the TDK Trilogy figures, and maybe the best Batman figure they have done so far. First time ever "Fan Photos" have really really blew me away!!!!

Amazing work Hot Toys!!!!!!!!:clap:):clap:)

Not according to the box office, history or common sense.
Iconic does not mean what you think it means.
Of course it's cool if you think differently. :cuckoo:

I didn't know iconic meant 'box office'. But last I checked T2 did pretty well.

Batman is iconic, yes. But not necessarily the TDK suit Batman which is less than 10 years old. A lot of people actually hate this suit. I can't think of anyone who hates the endoskeleton. Endoskeleton wins.

Endoskeleton VS Keaton Batman would be a tighter race.

I know what Snake means. He's talking about the classics.

1/4 Robocops, Terminators, Keaton Batmans, Predators, Vaders are more his things, his icons if you will. Not so much 5 year old versions of a character that already has a billion figures to it's name already.

Back