Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1003553_589224034472924_114346207_n.jpg

If the teeth are part of the cowl, how do we explain this pic?

I'd love to see these rescaled for the DX12. I mean actually made.

I would. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6104288&postcount=7315

1240150_589233081138686_396507054_n.jpg

Who got it closer . A little bit different angles but HT does look a little closer to me.

Somewhere inbetween these two is the perfect Bale likeness.

I do admire EB for trying to get Bale's at times squinty glance.

I might be wrong, but I almost want the sculptors to spend a day practicing caricature drawings of their subject before beginning these lifelike portraits---just so the defining features of the actor are highlighted into their subconscious...

Truely amazing figure apart from all the inaccuracies mentioned earlier..

Can't wait to receive mine..

Somewhere inbetween these two is the perfect Bale likeness.

I do admire EB for trying to get Bale's at times squinty glance.

I might be wrong, but I almost want the sculptors to spend a day practicing caricature drawings of their subject before beginning these lifelike portraits---just so the defining features of the actor are highlighted into their subconscious...

I think the Hot toys hair should be on the Dark knight Enterbay Bruce and the Enterbay Bruce hair on the Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises sculpt

I don't know what it is, but something about the profile of the figure keeps making me hesitant to buy it. Still an incredible piece, definitely one of the top Batman collectibles, but overall the proportions seem odd in places. I'm thinking it might be the torso, it could be slightly slimmer and the arms as well. Still, incredible figure

Really love the look of the figure, especially the face plates. Looks more like Bale. Wish Hot Toys would have made the same plates for their 1/6 scale.

Hope someone posts a picture with the ab straps properly futzed at some point.

Yeah.. that's my only complaint so far. Doesn't look like you can, I mean you could do it out of all people here modding it. But it looks like the armor plates on the sides wouldn't allow the ab plates to get closer to the chest armor.

Are these getting parted out yet? I wanna get an additional belt for my EB BB Bats.

No not yet. Man those prices on ebay are ridiculous... 600-1200 dollars.. lol. I'd buy the exclusive at 500 but this is just too much. Will have to wait for my pre-order from MB. :(

I think the Hot toys hair should be on the Dark knight Enterbay Bruce and the Enterbay Bruce hair on the Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises sculpt

This and I wonder, why Hot Toys didn't include the gray hair on the side of the Bruce Wayne head

Back