Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1003553_589224034472924_114346207_n.jpg

If the teeth are part of the cowl, how do we explain this pic?

Oriinally i felt guilty for spending over $400 on a figure (its my second figure ever after the DX12).

But after the pictures?? Just take my damn money!

As a whole, a really impressive and fun piece.

Regarding Bale likeness: starting to think his face just has many subtleties that are hard to perfect, unlike Sly Stallone who really distinguished features to frame a likeness around. I don't think ANYONE has perfected Bale yet, and there have been so many attempts. This IS a solid portrait and I applaud HT redoing it.

I really applaud their revisions across this entire project...I feel the love that went into this piece when I look at the pics.

Still think EB wins the cowl sculpt contest, but again, HT really stepped it up and somehow for me, overall, this item is more FUN. I think it will sell like Hot Cakes.

I have a couple minor criticisms that would have brought this up a notch, but I would feel shamefully ungrateful airing them. More inclined to talk about the successes here with all they did to make this a MUST BUY.

AWESOME PRODUCT. Well done, HT!

I expect we'll see his vid soon enough. Waynesbutler on Youtube ordered his directly from a HK seller so he should have it shortly. He'll post his vid asap.

Hot damn just got on my break and got a chance to look at all the pics and I gotta say I'm totally jelly of you guys getting this...if I win the lotto then I'll be able to pic this guy up :lol this is the definitive TDK(R) Bats right now for sure!

Back