Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellas, over at the OMG thread, he mentioned that this doesn't have pers but instead has ers ala hulk. I don't remember seeing any pics of the back of his head, are there any? I hope this isn't like dx09 where you access the eyes through the back of his head.

Yea that seam would be friggin ugly. It can't be unseen at 1/6 scale. Imagine it at 1/4. :monkey1

Fellas, over at the OMG thread, he mentioned that this doesn't have pers but instead has ers ala hulk. I don't remember seeing any pics of the back of his head, are there any? I hope this isn't like dx09 where you access the eyes through the back of his head.

Yea that seam would be friggin ugly. It can't be unseen at 1/6 scale. Imagine it at 1/4. :monkey1

Its like DX02 or DX12, most likely.

I can't see any seam from any of the photos we've seen. Like Hydeous, I think its eyes can be accessed from the bottom of the sculpt.

969995_589233847805276_631254249_n.jpg

They've tucked the cape under the shoulder pads there

The teeth looks amazing, much better done than the smaller 1/6 DX12 where the dark gaps between them make him look like a demon.... they should've just left that angry mouth to the 1/4.

The eyes movement is from inside the cowl. Thank god , not like 89 batman were they place a hatch on the back of the head. Each eye is moved independently , not both at the same time , no more boss eyed bat,s lol.
picture.php
no time to take a good pic and lighting is poor , will set up some nice pics in the morning . The fig is great congrats to all that is getting this .

The eyes movement is from inside the cowl. Thank god , not like 89 batman were they place a hatch on the back of the head. Each eye is moved independently , not both at the same time , no more boss eyed bat,s lol.
picture.php
no time to take a good pic and lighting is poor , will set up some nice pics in the morning . The fig is great congrats to all that is getting this .

Thanks for the confirmation buddy. Great pic as well.

No prob Brooklynwolf :D this is great quality 1/4 scale fig it really looks good inhand , the Bruce sculpt and mouth pieces all looks good. movement of arms and legs is good ratchet style joints. Stands on its own without the stand no problem.

Sorry if someone has already mentioned, but after looking at all the pics from various people, I see the figure has a slight belly buldge?

Sorry if someone has already mentioned, but after looking at all the pics from various people, I see the figure has a slight belly buldge?
the belt does seem to want to buck up from the bottom half of the buckle, but the belly bulge is really a simple fix with futzing the abs.
Man, I can't wait to get mine!!!:hi5:
Now I really want a Hot Toys version or the Joker with rooted hair perhaps :monkey3 and I love my EB 1/4th figs but this Darkknight fig will go great with the EB original custume.
picture.php
oh and the boots are one piece on the 1/4DKR fig none of the clog two piece shoe from the DX12 :lol

The only problem with the EB begins IMHO is the bruce wayne sculpt. Does not looks like bale. At least in the enterbay pictures i saw. Not sure about the final version.

Well, good enough to get it. Count me in. :)

Still don't like:

- The back of the head (cowl)
- The eyes/PERS
- The suit looks too shinny
- The Wayne sculpt is off (but the EB one is off too, so not a problem to me)

For some reason Hot Toys just can't sculpt Christian Bale. They can't do it well!!

How can anyone say that's not bale?

Short of using Rick Moranis' machine in honey I shrunk the kids, to actually shrink Christian Bale down to 1/4 scale, what more do folk want??!!

It's a figure at the end of the day. And a bloody amazing one in my eyes.

I couldn't make one any better or sculpt like that, can you? Lol

Am i the only person who doesn't like the EB TDK Batman? The suit is way too plain. The QS001 blows the EB out of the water and then some

To be fair. It's hardly EBs fault the suit is plain. It's movie accurate. Mine blows me away every time I look at it.

Back