Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This early I can thank HT for making the necessary improvements on this figure. Being a proud owner of the EB Bats I'd say this would perfectly complement that figure instead of saying that QS001 just trumped it. Besides, if it weren't for EB being the basis of comparison, people might not have an idea how a good Bale faceplate would look like and we'd just settle with anything HT might have given us. I'd dare say that it's the same scenario as DX10 that, while still imperfect, is a huge improvement compared to its predecessor -- and was obviously influenced by the excellence of the first EB 1/4 T800 headsculpt (even its imperfections were captured by HT LOL).

I would dare say that when it comes to licenses EB and HT share, EB's the one setting the bar for HT to try to break. I'll fearlessly say that if and when HT comes up with a 1/4 Heath Joker, it would be the best non-custom Ledger Joker figure without a doubt.
:exactly::hi5: My friend you took the words right outta my mind!There are several here who think(possibly believe)that this is way better than EB's,well in certain aspects it is but not the sculpt.Personally,I see Christian Bale when I look at the EB version but I don't get the same feeling when I look at these PICS.With that being said,I think it looks AWESOME!:yess:
I think it's (a) updated or (b) the production process was a disaster and ruined the sculpt and it simply wasn't detailed enough for 1/4 (that can happen).

Otherwise they would have shown it by now.
:exactly:I know that it could be the angle but does the cowl look a bit too wide?:wink1:

555601_421115531326162_43836320_n.jpg

Not getting this figure, but DAMN.
:eek

Wow. Well done, HT. Well done. :clap

Oh mah Gawd. Is it 3 AM tomorrow, yet? The only way they'd show that many pics is if a full reveal is imminent.

WOW..seriously getting excited about this now...i remembered queuing for 3 hrs to preorder this and Mark 7 at HK anime con last yr...to have this and the EB batman displayed together is gonna be so awesome!

QS001 standing next to EB Bats and Joker is gonna make a 1/4 Bane essential. Please, Hot Toys! Please..

Mine isnt exclusive so i wont get that empty cowl sigh..

Same, I'm getting the regular. As long as it ships at the same time as the exclusive I'll be happy. The Avengers Iron Man regular edition shipped more than a month after the exclusive version. The wait was unbearable.

Back