Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not be getting this guy (I love my DX12 and 1/4 scale isn't my scene) but he is looking awesome.

HT seem to have went all in with making this guy. Congratulations to all who are picking him up. :clap

I take it we will soon be seeing a lot of DX12 figures up for sale. :lol

Im keeping my DX12 to keep with my 1/6 bat villains.. But this beast will have his own top half of a detolf, lit up in perfect LED greatness!!!

I have a friend who owns the DX12 Batman and she complains about the range of movement with the legs when it comes to posing the figure. I'm curious if this will be the same with the QS001.

People will always find something to complain ;)

They always do!! Lol.

Some folk don't seem to get that even with all the hard work and sculpting and detail and everything else... It's still a toy!

There will always be nit picks and complaints as everyone sees things differently, but overall no one can deny it looks amazing!! 100% accurate or not.

They always do!! Lol.

Some folk don't seem to get that even with all the hard work and sculpting and detail and everything else... It's still a toy!

There will always be nit picks and complaints as everyone sees things differently, but overall no one can deny it looks amazing!! 100% accurate or not.

Imagine how the movie makers must feel. Years in the making to get endless criticism.

But don't forget, when something replaces this in years to come, this will be dropped like no tomorrow. Once the next fad sets in.

Imagine how the movie makers must feel. Years in the making to get endless criticism.

But don't forget, when something replaces this in years to come, this will be dropped like no tomorrow. Once the next fad sets in.

Not by me. I'm too much of a bat-fan. Lol

And I don't expect 100% accuracy.. 99% will do! :)

All kidding aside, this guy looks like he could give the EB Batman a run for his money, which is a massive benchmark!!
So I'm overjoyed that I will have both plus the EB Joker.

They should. Bane has got to be the best HS HT has ever produced, it's just freaky good.
Imagine that on 1/4.... It would literally rival EB BD Arnie's...

Back