Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you've devoted way too much time to this stuff when you know exactly when the pics will go up before it's actually announced.:lol

Haha, no kidding! Hey, its nice to have guys like you around. There's nothing better than a reliable source. Now, since you're right about that, what else can you predict? Is there a likelihood for any other 1/4 characters from TDK Trilogy?

Haha, no kidding! Hey, its nice to have guys like you around. There's nothing better than a reliable source. Now, since you're right about that, what else can you predict? Is there a likelihood for any other 1/4 characters from TDK Trilogy?

I would say "yes, there's at least a chance," considering that Kato stated that they were working on a Begins Batman, so, if this sells, and that one sells (providing they're still going through with it), I could see them revisiting the scale to make more figures; nothing as extensive as 1/6th, but, perhaps, one or two villains.

I will probably rock this with the empty cowl, i have two DX12 and my DX01 backpack, and Selina Kyle with exlcusive empty cowl, i have what it takes to make a 1:6 HK jump Bats, but i think i will do this with 1:4 Bats. I already have EB Bats and his cowl look is awesome, but i'm thinking this Wayne head will look better than EB's. BRING IT ON HT AND SS, LET THE EXCLUSIVES SHIP FIRST!

I wouldn't mind replacing my 1/6 Bane for a 1/4 version to go with this Batman. Give him some alternate costumes too.

...it'd be worth it just for the movable eyes.:lecture (bonus points if they have him interchangeable "faces" that had different sculpted brow expressions, etc. That being said, they'd better have Kato do the tailoring.:lecture :lol

I would say "yes, there's at least a chance," considering that Kato stated that they were working on a Begins Batman, so, if this sells, and that one sells (providing they're still going through with it), I could see them revisiting the scale to make more figures; nothing as extensive as 1/6th, but, perhaps, one or two villains.

Fair enough. I mean that's a logical assumption but I really don't know how well Selina Kyle and Bane sold at 1/6. I would imagine that regardless of how well QS001 and their potential Begins Bats sold, if the previously mentioned characters didnt sell well enough at 1/6 they wouldn't bother producing them at 1/4. That's why I asked. From a collector interested in only 1/4 I would buy. Hot Toys is still a 1/6 company. If figures didnt meet/exceed expectations at 1/6 I don't see why they'd upgrade them to 1/4. So, I suppose my question is do you think they sold well enough to warrant HT scaling them up?

Yeah, I mean, it's not like there'd be much to do. Have the PERS function in the same way, but have magnets in the right and left side of the head; include like 4 expressions (8 plates), and wham, bam, thank you, ma'am!

Off topic, but, I've ordered a package from a fella on eBay.

Just wondering how long USPS priority takes from US to UK.

Anyone know?

But back to Bats.... He looks sweeeeeeet!!!

This thing is looking wicked! :rock congrats to those getting this! :hi5:

retaane lighted up this pic in order to see the wayne sculpt a bit better.

attachment.php

Back