Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AM REDY FUR U BATMAHN

f204b451b1db595fd2a2c27223802326.jpeg

While I still will be buying the exclusive, not seeing much of a Bale likeness at least with flash. We'll see in hand though. This is what I see so far.
d17e8beafab036f6abe6ec383765fcf5.jpg

df049ae0ba6b9bc817a3b9f9792d5425.jpg

Has Hot toys ever really disappointed post indy?? If it looks the way it did in SDCC, I am getting two of these figures, health insurance and monthly groceries be damned.

if I've learnt anything in my time on this board, it's not to completely trust photos of anything.
Plenty of stuff I've received looks 1000 times better in hand than in any pics.

if I've learnt anything in my time on this board, it's not to completely trust photos of anything.

:goodpost: I noticed that the most with my dx10. Pictures of it never really did anything for me. But I got one anyway. And I was pleasantly surprised how much better it looked in hand. Almost night and day compared to pics of it on here.

100%. They are optimized for the human eye. The major close ups, flash, lens distortion, etc. all can be pretty deceiving. I think video footage tends to give a better impression of how it looks in hand.

Hot Toys, it's time. You need to quash these people's fears. Show them all what they've been waiting for; show them why you deserve their money; show them...A silent guardian, A watchful protector; A Dark Knight. (*Cue dramatic music* I run down the street, jump on a motor scooter, and crash into a mailbox).

Agreed. And also...LOL. Hilarious man

A extra mouthpiece, nice. I think/hope the Wayne head hasn't been shown because they are very proud and confident it is "the" sculpt.

You should take that same approach with tv.

I hear murmurs of customs and modding already. Definitely passing on this

Yep, not digging the flat traps and skinny neck...makes the cowl look like it's shaped even more like an upside down egg. If this thing has the bat loafers instead of real boots, it's going to be an instant cancel.

Last edited:
I'm going to wait for photos of the finished product. Now i have the enterbay batman 1/4 without many QC issues, I may cancel my order if this ends up anything like the DX12. Don't want to have to do any mods on a figure costing £340. That said I think it will be good... Hopefully great!

Back