Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might need a neck and shoulder mod like the DX12 in ClipperKings video, but only might, not seen in hand pics yet. But that certainly doesn't put me off. I think this thing looks amazing, will it be as good as the EB for sculpt? Who knows? It's a tough one to follow. But it's a definate buy for me.

It might need a neck and shoulder mod like the DX12 in ClipperKings video, but only might, not seen in hand pics yet. But that certainly doesn't put me off. I think this thing looks amazing, will it be as good as the EB for sculpt? Who knows? It's a tough one to follow. But it's a definate buy for me.

I'm so heavy handed I don't want to have to do those simple mods. I almost broke the DX12 neck just trying to open it!

The likeness is what I care about most. Like you said the enterbay cowl and face plates are so good, it will be hard for HT to compete with. We will have to wait for OMG's magic to compare.

I'm pretty confident this thing is gonna look amazing in hand. The only possible mod I could see it needing is a custom cape.

I'm so heavy handed I don't want to have to do those simple mods. I almost broke the DX12 neck just trying to open it!

The likeness is what I care about most. Like you said the enterbay cowl and face plates are so good, it will be hard for HT to compete with. We will have to wait for OMG's magic to compare.

The likeness looks pretty good to me. I've not even done the mods to the DX12, I'm happy enough with it, only changed the cape.

I personally cannot wait for this bad boy. Will complement my EB Batman and Joker no end.

Got Selina Kyle and the 89 Batmobile coming too. Need more room!!

"Sorry love, I know we only moved 14 week ago, but we need a bigger house already!" Lol.

The likeness looks pretty good to me. I've not even done the mods to the DX12, I'm happy enough with it, only changed the cape.

I personally cannot wait for this bad boy. Will complement my EB Batman and Joker no end.

Got Selina Kyle and the 89 Batmobile coming too. Need more room!!

"Sorry love, I know we only moved 14 week ago, but we need a bigger house already!" Lol.

Don't get me wrong, if this turns out like the SDCC pics its going to be Amazing! Those photos made me decide to sell off my small 1/6 collection and fund the enterbay batman to go with this. I just have this slight feeling now, the final product will differ from those SDCC pics... you never know with hot toys. I guess the fact that its so close has me worried im going to be dissapointed lol.

Are you in the UK?

I hope he gets over here before Xmas, be an awesome birthday present to myself! :clap:yess::rotfl

Nope, I'm in the US, but there are about 4 custom figures that I want to get my mitts on (three from IMINIME), before I think about this guy. I'd love nothing more than to snag him, but a lot of them are fairly limited, and, thus, more likely to skyrocket on the secondary market (not that this guy won't see some inflation, but 10,000 is much easier to find than 100).:lol

I'm still hoping that the photos and videos from SDCC are representative of what we're gonna get. I've been collecting long enough now to know that the photos we saw of it at the convention last week, and the photo on the previous page are probably just badly lit photos, but I can't help but be nervous!

I'm still hoping that the photos and videos from SDCC are representative of what we're gonna get. I've been collecting long enough now to know that the photos we saw of it at the convention last week, and the photo on the previous page are probably just badly lit photos, but I can't help but be nervous!

:goodpost: exact same feelings!

This guy is gonna be a monster. Everybody who gets him is gonna pat themselves on the back. Everybody who doesn't is gonna be on the outside looking in. We will get what we saw.

Yeah, I want it, but it might be a little while before I can afford it/before its number comes up. That being said, the odds are that I see OMG pics on Monday, find some Black Market guy over the Internet, and wake up in a bathtub full of ice at a dank motel with a kidney missing and a briefcase full of $5K on Wednesday.:lol

Whoever is murmuring must be precognitive since the final product hasn't been shown yet. The SDCC proto was praised until it recently got the flash photography treatment.

What :eek: ????

DC guys are like me with Arnie sculpts - except DC guys seem to have customising talent while I have none. I can't change my Arnies, much as I would like to. The DC guys always find stuff to improve and they do it well - it makes me feel crap about my plain ol' stock stuff, hence why I've just given up on owning any Nolan Batman stuff (what I still have I intend to sell somewhere, somehow). With the Arnolds all I can do is choose the best stock sculpt and run with it. There seems to be no one who is both talented enough and obsessive enough about Arnold to modify those sculpts to be better. With DC there is an abundance of modders/obsessives out there.

I'm at least thankful that the Burton stuff so far has been so well received, little to no modding, my stock figures are about as good as anyone elses.

Back