Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but it was some trolling and an insult as a response that wasn't appropriate. If we must explain why posts are always deleted, well. . .that's often why. Don't troll. And if you are hassled, don't respond with extreme insults. Report posts to the moderation team if an interaction can't be civil.

Will do Sam and sorry for contributing.

I'll make sure to report the member next time and not rise to his usual BS.

:peace

Aywhoo, eager for photos of this!!

9715858204_f7705848f0_b.jpg

Credit : SiM0N

Always can rely on Agen for great pics, I like what I see so far, the cowl eye lids look sculpted different and in the right lighting like at the SDCC, I think you can make the eyes less noticeable. :yess:

Keanu Reeves under there?

Really?

Is that Ben Affleck under there?

I am getting the feeling that some on here do not see the likeness? :dunno

They only show the open mouth faceplate which could mean the other 2 faceplates are bad.

The other possibility is that they only show that one because it is the best one, where as the others are fine but maybe not as draw dropping as this one. ;)

Will do Sam and sorry for contributing.

I'll make sure to report the member next time and not rise to his usual BS.

:peace

Aywhoo, eager for photos of this!!

I honestly don't even know what you did wrong Snake ? :huh

Come on guys...every photo depending on the lightning is different.I think when you 'll have it in hand you 'll be pleased..not all of you....

LOL at the Keanu Reeves -- I can't unsee it now!

I guess the likeness is still not 100% seeing that it depends on lighting and angle to resemble Bale under the cowl, but I think I'm fine with it, still so much better than the proto. Might have to completely blacken the skin inside the mask and take those eyelashes off if thy don't look good for me in-hand.

OMG's last post makes me think that he already has the figure, and is doing photoshoots of it at the moment, to be launched next week ;)

I hope we'd still have the mysterious Wayne sculpt!

Hot Toys, it's time. You need to quash these people's fears. Show them all what they've been waiting for; show them why you deserve their money; show them...A silent guardian, A watchful protector; A Dark Knight. (*Cue dramatic music* I run down the street, jump on a motor scooter, and crash into a mailbox).

Back