Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wake me up when we get a release on this.....guessing every other post when gets tiring....

I'm hoping September :rotfl

Wasting time? You do realise you are on a toy forum right now right?

Not as if we are all trying to find the cure for cancer right here.

This is a discussion forum. I was discussing, based on my experience, when this may hit UK.

I understand what you're saying, mate. You're free to do what you want. I was merely stating that I found no point in it. I've been waiting quite awhile for this figure too. Im just as excited as the next guy. I just stopped guessing because there is no point until it reaches HK. Once that happens I can at the very least come up with a reasonable estimate. Trust me, I understand what you're doing. Don't take it personally.

More than a year after I POd this from a local dealer and I can say that time has already got me desensitized. I'm just happy with the fact that I turned a complete 180 -- from thinking of re-selling my order in case it turns out lackluster to being a proud future owner of this collectible :)

Well guyz,within the month all our anxieties,speculations and worries will be laid to rest when this BAD BOY finally comes out!These next few weeks are going to be gut-wrenching!Can't wait!^_^

More than a year after I POd this from a local dealer and I can say that time has already got me desensitized. I'm just happy with the fact that I turned a complete 180 -- from thinking of re-selling my order in case it turns out lackluster to being a proud future owner of this collectible :)

Bro, do you know any more dealers selling the QS001 in the Philippines? Damn prototype that HT showed around July 2012 was so bad that I couldn't get myself to PO this last year.

Last edited:
Bro, do you know any more dealers selling the QS001 in the Philippines? Damn prototype that HT showed around July 2012 were so bad that I couldn't get myself to PO this last year.

Ey bud! You could try Neverland/Theaterworks. A few weeks ago they posted on Fb that they still have a few more slots open. I got my PO from Maxicollector but they're already on waitlist.

Can't blame you for not pre-ordering. I just thought that since we don't have something like SSC where POs are open till allocations run out, I just PO whatever Batman Hot Toys come out, and sell them if they turn out to be not so impressive for my tastes. It's easy as there's a lot of Batman completists in Manila.

Goodluck man! :wave

Between Leslie Chung and Ada Wong, that's two figures released within a matter of days. Perhaps this guy won't be as far away as we thought, if HT keeps this up.

The more I look at the SDCC pictures the more and more im convinced this figure will be the ultimate beast in Bat fanboys collections. Since im still relatively "new" to collecting, I heard rumors of figure of the year. Im aware that the DX12 won that award. My question is what does FOTY entail? Is it popularity? Craftsmanship? Positive reviews? A combination of all of those things? I stopped looking at pics for a few weeks and just looked at my EB Bats after a month. As usual, I was blown away by EBs figure. Then I looked at pics from SDCC again and QS001 is just a beast of a figure. Im just interested to see what its gonna take for this guy to be crowned the champion.

Back