Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with Kato doing the clothing apart from that thick coat and what do you mean the clothing gets screwed up in the process? :huh

Everything else you said I agree with though, especially having those dogs! :yess:

In the prototype the coat was all nice and thin, but the final one was kinda bulky and didn't look like the same coat.

Until its in Hong Kong collectors hands it is useless to attempt predicting when it will be in everyone elses.

I just burned up my huge credit balance at BBTS. I got my Enterbay Batman 1/4 figure, one Maefx Dark Knight Rises Batman, one Hot Toys QS-001 figure Preordered back in the day, one Iron Man IM3 Tony Stark diorama, and one Iron Man 1/6 figure. That leaves me with a balance of 98.00. I figured I could sell both Iron Man's and buy an exclusive QS-001 on Evilbay when they sell. Boy this hobby is getting too expensive!

I just burned up my huge credit balance at BBTS. I got my Enterbay Batman 1/4 figure, one Maefx Dark Knight Rises Batman, one Hot Toys QS-001 figure Preordered back in the day, one Iron Man IM3 Tony Stark diorama, and one Iron Man 1/6 figure. That leaves me with a balance of 98.00. I figured I could sell both Iron Man's and buy an exclusive QS-001 on Evilbay when they sell. Boy this hobby is getting too expensive!

I just like how Iron Man is purchased only to be sold off for more Batman stuff. Otherwise, nice pick ups!

I just like how Iron Man is purchased only to be sold off for more Batman stuff. Otherwise, nice pick ups!

Since BBTS won't cash out in store credit I thought I would grab whatever would sell the most. Iron man or DX 13 Terminator, and figured that there might be more of demand this coming holiday season for Iron Man. Otherwise I would have took the cash if they would of let me.

Since BBTS won't cash out in store credit I thought I would grab whatever would sell the most. Iron man or DX 13 Terminator, and figured that there might be more of demand this coming holiday season for Iron Man. Otherwise I would have took the cash if they would of let me.

Oh, I completely understand. Its a smart plan. A logical one. I just like that Tony Stark gets sold at auction for Bruce Wayne. Its how it should be lol.

Wasting time? You do realise you are on a toy forum right now right?

Not as if we are all trying to find the cure for cancer right here.

This is a discussion forum. I was discussing, based on my experience, when this may hit UK.

Back