Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend of mine just told me hes been waiting a year and a half for ada wong and hes not pleased in the least by what hes seen lol

I just got online and I saw that Ada was released. This one person on OSR posted a pic of theirs. Just Spider-man and maybe PPS final product pictures until....HIM...

Haha, I'm just messing around. I think he'll probably be last of the lot as well. "Save the best for last" as they say?

Haha, I'm just messing around. I think he'll probably be last of the lot as well. "Save the best for last" as they say?

Yeah, even though I want to see the "teeth-grinding" faceplate with the Sonar like when he was looking for the Joker in that building. If they make Joker he NEEDS a metal pipe, two-three dogs, bazooka, grenade rig, CLOTHES WITH THE RIGHT COLOR, suit not made by Kato because it would get ruined in the process, Not have Yulli sculpt it because she sucks at sculpting Ledger Joker, broken pool stick, shoe knife, gun, machine gun, shotgun, spring blade knife, silver Swiss Army knife, "potato peeler" knife, secondary head for his sterner looks with PERS (done right) aaaand real leather coated hands for more accurate feel than just plastic.

I probably wouldn't even get half of these though.

Last edited:
Every still, mouth open. ****ing mouth breather. :lol

That cowl must have been hell, especially if the nose holes were closed up.

He didn't do that almost at all back in 2008, strangely. So it's not neccesarily the cowl itself. In TDK he used the "angry face plate" a lot more ;)

I actually think he looks good with that slightly parted lips expression. Though I will agree that it was too much in "Rises". He really had it "on" all the time in that film.

I just got online and I saw that Ada was released. This one person on OSR posted a pic of theirs. Just Spider-man and maybe PPS final product pictures until....HIM...
Yeah,i kinda figured that they would be making an announcement this week and the way it's going, it looks like a release every two weeks but i could be wrong!:dunnoIs Ada the second figure to be released from the pack of "Coming Soon" figures?:wink1:

I shall predict the futurreeeeeeee........

In this order, the items in the coming soon photo will be releassseeeed.
Spider-man, iron patriot bust, power pose, and then 1/4 batmaaaan.
Let us watch as the future draws nearer...

He didn't do that almost at all back in 2008, strangely. So it's not neccesarily the cowl itself. In TDK he used the "angry face plate" a lot more ;)

I actually think he looks good with that slightly parted lips expression. Though I will agree that it was too much in "Rises". He really had it "on" all the time in that film.

I think Nolan was finding more ways to make Bale unrecognizable in the mask -- so he came up with the constant open-mouth expression because as Wayne, Bale's lips are always closed even when he's smiling. I'm sure Bale is a bit self-conscious that his smile is not as hot to the ladies as, um, Dennis Quaid's -- so Bale almost never shows his teeth when he smiles.

Anyway, I think the open-mouth Batman expression looks great, makes him look tougher -- which means the open-mouth faceplate is the one the QS001 owners will use often.

Yeah, even though I want to see the "teeth-grinding" faceplate with the Sonar like when he was looking for the Joker in that building. If they make Joker he NEEDS a metal pipe, two-three dogs, bazooka, grenade rig, CLOTHES WITH THE RIGHT COLOR, suit not made by Kato because it would get ruined in the process, Not have Yulli sculpt it because she sucks at sculpting Ledger Joker, broken pool stick, shoe knife, gun, machine gun, shotgun, spring blade knife, silver Swiss Army knife, "potato peeler" knife, secondary head for his sterner looks with PERS (done right) aaaand real leather coated hands for more accurate feel than just plastic.

I probably wouldn't even get half of these though.

What's wrong with Kato doing the clothing apart from that thick coat and what do you mean the clothing gets screwed up in the process? :huh

Everything else you said I agree with though, especially having those dogs! :yess:

Back