Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok let it be cleared right now

1/4 Batman 1989 : NECA GOT THE LICENCE

1/4 BATMAN BEGINS : HOT TOYS GOT THE LICENCE

1/4 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES : HOT TOYS GOT THE LICENCE

1/4 THE DARK KNIGHT : ENTERBAY GOT THE LICENCE

AND THE NEXT 1/4 BATMAN FIGURES WILL BE BATMAN RETURNS 1992 AND HOT TOYS ALREADY ANNOUNCED LAST YEAR THAT THEY GOT THE LICENCE , IT WILL BE THE LAST 1/4 BATMAN FIGURE THAT WILL BE PRODUCED RIGHT NOW

Fixed for you.

The only major QC issues(if you want to call them that) i've heard about the EB Joker were the sticky paint issue,short leg syndrome,and i think something about the grenade rig but that's about it so what horror stories are you talking about The Joker?Just curious!!^_^

Well one of mine rattles when you shake it up, so there are probably broken parts inside. Also the metal chain just broke by barely touching it. So you can add them to the list of QC problems for the EB Joker. :(

Well one of mine rattles when you shake it up, so there are probably broken parts inside. Also the metal chain just broke by barely touching it. So you can add them to the list of QC problems for the EB Joker. :(

Holy cow... We need HT to get the 1/4 DK license.

HT just teased a pic of Ada Wong. So probably be another 2 or 3 weeks before they tease another release which I bet will be Spiderman. Lol

Yeah but we need someone from Hot Toys that can sculpt Ledger to. Maybe that chick that sculpted Storm Shadow, the characters she has sculpted have always been dead on.

They really should kick Yulli, she has never made a good Joker sculpt and ruined DX10 with that horrible update. They should let Kojun have a chance so that they would match in sculpting techniques instead of having one bug eyed Batman and one squinty Joker.

Thats what Im afraid of. Still got the power pose Iron Man, 1/4 scale bust Iron Man , and Spiderman to get through.:gah:

I don't think that there will be final product pictures of the Iron Patriot bust or PPS MK 42 since they're basically statues and no real reason to have people take photos of the same figure in the same pose, but I'm not sure.

I never really wanted the Amazing Spider-Man, I'd rather have a Toby 2.0.

I don't think that there will be final product pictures of the Iron Patriot bust or PPS MK 42 since they're basically statues and no real reason to have people take photos of the same figure in the same pose, but I'm not sure.

True I didn't think of that. Maybe that will speed up the releases a little more.

I hope they do a 1/4 Chris Reeve. That Arnie Kim headsculpt pic floating around is just...wow.

Yeah well blitzway would have to do that since Arnie no longer works for Hot Toys anymore. :(

Maybe blitzway could do a 1/3rd statue of Reeve like their GOD Bruce Lee statue. Their next step of course is getting the license to do this course. :slap

The DAY is coming haha. I already have the regular but who knows ... perhaps my ex will convert too :)

I just got my Endo from HT and seriously , i'm excited to have both quarter scale from them. It's like starting a new collection haha

Well contacted HK Hot Toys and one of the employees there still says September as release.
Maybe its true that HK residents will get theirs first and for rest of the world = October-November.

Luckily I have my EX ordered from last years ani com at HK and pre ordered a regular at BBTS :D

Back