Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this thing. This damn hobby, I've laid out nearly a grand and have nothing to show for it except for receiving a broken HT City Hunter! :(

Just ignore that message I know it says you will be charged today but you won't be. I have complained to sideshow about this and they said they will take it under consideration, whether they will ever fix this issue who knows.

:exactly:

I went ahead with it! Fingers crossed for a conversion. Would love to get the exclusive.

After all this time we have only seen one figure from the "upcoming releases" picture released. This makes me doubt we'll see it until late October or early November.

After all this time we have only seen one figure from the "upcoming releases" picture released. This makes me doubt we'll see it until late October or early November.

:goodpost::exactly:

HT has done this coming soon many times before and most of the figures were still 2-4 months away from release. I remember Babydoll in the Coming Soon group shot pic and it seemed like MONTHS before she finally came out!!

Not for those who love the scale and the fact that it's the best representation of the TDK/TDKR suit in any scale by far, IMO :wink1:
:exactly::hi5: Personally,i ♥ the level of detail that a 1/4 scale figure has!
No, I am not really good at making stuff. :lol Furthermore, I feel 1/4 scale figures are too awkward to be posed for big dioramas like that, not to mention how hard it would be to make huge dioramas like that. :horror

I like to think of 1/4 scale figures as miniature museum figures you see in wax museum, I don't think they suit big diorama scenes like the interrogation scene IMO. That being said, just back drop dioramas, like some of the ones I have seen people do with EB Bats like the Bat cave in the Background makes the figure definitely stand out more!

Nevertheless, I feel MCU type dioramas are suited more for 1/6th figures. Which is why I still collect 1/6th. :D
Hey Darkavatar,i just seen the PICS. of your Jokers and they look AWESOME bro!:clap Yeah i was just curious to see if you were in the process of making or having one made for your MCU Joker.Myself i was contemplating on maybe making a chair or at least a holding cell diorama but the size is what through me off that project!:(Hey is the other JOker a first batch or second?

We'll most likely see a release this week(HOPING for Batz but seriously doubt it)but yeah it'll prolly be October!:monkey2 Seeing new PICS of the BW head would ease the pain of waiting!PLEASE HOT TOYS!:pray:

Hey Darkavatar,i just seen the PICS. of your Jokers and they look AWESOME bro!:clap Yeah i was just curious to see if you were in the process of making or having one made for your MCU Joker.

Glad you liked the pics, I thought maybe others would want to see them to which is why I posted them in the Enterbay Joker thread. :wink1:

Myself i was contemplating on maybe making a chair or at least a holding cell diorama but the size is what through me off that project!:

:exactly:

Not to mention the price of it. The pic below is what I find to be an ideal diorama for 1/4 scale figures, if you still want to keep that museum quality look.

pic from Remy's collection.

(Hey is the other JOker a first batch or second?

The fully clothed Joker is from the first mass released batch I think? Didn't the original Batch have different color shoe laces or something? So I guess mine is technically from the second batch. :dunno

The MCU one is from the latest batch(third batch?), which is why the paint is different and more messy.

I don't think this will be the case. Why would SS only push my last flex from 9/5 to 9/25? If they felt it was going to be longer or more uncertain they would've pushed it to 10/5.

I'm on the wait list for this. Saw the Con pictures and it was too hard to pass up. Hopefully mine converts, but from the looks of this it seems everyone jumped on the bandwagon lol. Now if that converts I will be looking for 1/4 Joker. What are the possibilities Hot Toys makes a 1/4 joker??

I'm on the wait list for this. Saw the Con pictures and it was too hard to pass up. Hopefully mine converts, but from the looks of this it seems everyone jumped on the bandwagon lol. Now if that converts I will be looking for 1/4 Joker. What are the possibilities Hot Toys makes a 1/4 joker??

I'm also hoping for a 1/4 joker since I missed the EB version. There's a possibility HT will make a 1/4 due to the popularity (and profits) of the character.

I'm also hoping for a 1/4 joker since I missed the EB version. There's a possibility HT will make a 1/4 due to the popularity (and profits) of the character.

Ledger was a game-changer and an oscar winner, but, call me crazy, I still preferred Hardy's BANE. And Bane would be an awesome 1/4 scale in that coat.

With all the sold-out presales, this Batman figure is going to be a big hit of HT and I do think we will get a 1/4 Ledger. Is like guaranteed profits for them. A no-brainer.

What is a bigger question for me is what franchises are next? (Other than Iron Man:lol ) MOS? Captain America seems to sell pretty good too...quarter scale WW2 Cap would be awesome.

Last edited:
89 for me. Not a fan of the "industrial" abs on the second suit, and prefer the symbol on the first one too.

Didn't someone talk to Kato and he said he will be working on HT 1/4 Joker...?

I don't see how people think HT will make 1/4 Joker, at least anytime soon. Yes he is a cash cow for HT but they do not have the license for TDK. EB has the license, i think we'll have a better chance at EB making a TDK Batman figure then HT making TDK Joker. I would like them to make a Joker to go with my EB Joker but i really don't see this anytime soon. If they get the Batman Vs. Superman license which i'm sure they will, i don't see Nolan trilogy figures coming out other than the ones they're currently working on/been announced.

Back