Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Darkavatar did you make a 1/4 scale chair and table for your interrogation ver. Joker?IF not,are you planning to make a diorama for the figure?Just curious!^_^

No, I am not really good at making stuff. :lol Furthermore, I feel 1/4 scale figures are too awkward to be posed for big dioramas like that, not to mention how hard it would be to make huge dioramas like that. :horror

I like to think of 1/4 scale figures as miniature museum figures you see in wax museum, I don't think they suit big diorama scenes like the interrogation scene IMO. That being said, just back drop dioramas, like some of the ones I have seen people do with EB Bats like the Bat cave in the Background makes the figure definitely stand out more!

Nevertheless, I feel MCU type dioramas are suited more for 1/6th figures. Which is why I still collect 1/6th. :D

Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman - Full Reveal

Who's planning on canceling 1/6 version for this? Because this has Sonar head and empty mask.
The 1/4 version of this bats is just over-scaled imo :p, so I still prefer the DX12 :)

Not sure whether this was posted or not:

1235923_546953658710955_366541418_n.jpg

Yes it was but thanks man

The 1/4 version of this bats is just over-scaled imo :p, so I still prefer the DX12 :)

Not for those who love the scale and the fact that it's the best representation of the TDK/TDKR suit in any scale by far, IMO :wink1:

Why because it is smaller?

Not for those who love the scale and the fact that it's the best representation of the TDK/TDKR suit in any scale by far, IMO :wink1:

:exactly:

Also not for those who actually prefer realism and likeness to the actor as opposed to a figure that looks like a cartoon character, with big eyes and big comic book superhero chin. This figure actually looks like Bale, where as the DX12 cowl is an insult to Bale IMO.

Why because it is smaller?

Also not for those who actually prefer realism and likeness to the actor as opposed to a figure that looks like a cartoon character, with big eyes and big comic book superhero chin. This figure actually looks like Bale, where as the DX12 cowl is an insult to Bale IMO.
No...it's because the 1/4 version is too big to be displayed :dunno while the DX12 is best fit to my Batman collection, plus the price for this one is as double as the DX12, with that money i can get the DX11 along side with the DX12, IMO :). Peace !!!

Not sure where to ask - but I love the DC section so I'll ask here.
If someone in the States buys something from Canada, will there be import tax/duty? Cheers in advance

No...it's because the 1/4 version is too big to be displayed :dunno while the DX12 is best fit to my Batman collection, plus the price for this one is as double as the DX12, with that money i can get the DX11 along side with the DX12, IMO :). Peace !!!

It's ok man I was just busting your chops, I totally understand what you mean by how it is too big to be displayed, which is why I only can buy a few 1/4 scale figures and not a bunch of them like some people do. I just like how this figure looks very realistic and has good likeness. :peace

Thanks man! It's coming up with a nrd. What if it doesn't convert? Gamble and out $45??

Just ignore that message I know it says you will be charged today but you won't be. I have complained to sideshow about this and they said they will take it under consideration, whether they will ever fix this issue who knows.

You don't get charged the NRD until it becomes a live order

Back