Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rushed to pre-order this after seeing the SDCC pics. I ordered the Enterbay Batman whilst waiting for this to be released for the second time! This time I had alot less QC issues... Still the belt is falling apart, 1 marked cowl and 1 warped cowl but the hot toys 1/4 has alot to live up too!

Ordered about 2 days after the sdcc pics were shown. Had really no interest in going for 1/4 scale Dark Knight. But those pics made think that if I don't get this. I will regret it.

Ordered about 2 days after the sdcc pics were shown. Had really no interest in going for 1/4 scale Dark Knight. But those pics made think that if I don't get this. I will regret it.

Yeah the thing about 1/4 scale I have found is that the head sculpts just look so real. Nothing can compare to them as far as mass produced figures go.

Yeah the thing about 1/4 scale I have found is that the head sculpts just look so real. Nothing can compare to them as far as mass produced figures go.

Completely agree. I love most if Enterbays work. I think the BD t 800 headsculpt is the best ever made. But once I started with 1/6 th. I figured damn I can't afford the start collecting 1/4 scale too. :lol

Completely agree. I love most if Enterbays work. I think the BD t 800 headsculpt is the best ever made. But once I started with 1/6 th. I figured damn I can't afford the start collecting 1/4 scale too. :lol

Well there are not that many 1/4 scale figures around anyway, so I think you can collect them. However, even then I would just only collect 1/4 scale for must have characters and this figure is a must have character for 1/4 scale IMO.

EB Terminator BD
EB Batman Begins
EB Joker
HT Endoskeleton
Next : Batman , T 800 and T 1000

I'm in love with the 1/4 line bro

EB Terminator BD
EB Batman Begins
EB Joker
HT Endoskeleton
Next : Batman , T 800 and T 1000

I'm in love with the 1/4 line bro

Well they are the most realistic and accurate figurines available. PFs can not compete with them in the realism department. CM can't compete with them in the likeness department, well I assume they can't as most of CM head sculpts are off,despite that they look real.

Well they are the most realistic and accurate figurines available. PFs can not compete with them in the realism department. CM can't compete with them in the likeness department, well I assume they can't as most of CM head sculpts are off.

I agree man !!!

I agree man !!!

The only real thing that bothers me with them is the space issue which is why I don't want to collect a whole bunch of them and only collect ones that I think are must haves.

I guess with you though, you want to collect a whole bunch of them though right?

Pics please!!!!! Lol

I will take some and PM u later since I don't want to derail the thread. ;)

Oh I forgot to mention, that both Jokers have the same paint job make up scene. So not one has the interrogation scene make up, both have stock paint/mob scene. Just one has no coat and jacket and thus, has the same clothes as the interrogation scene one.

Last edited:
Hey Darkavatar did you make a 1/4 scale chair and table for your interrogation ver. Joker?IF not,are you planning to make a diorama for the figure?Just curious!^_^

This will be my 6th 1/4 scale figure. I have EB Bats and Joker. EB T800, BD T800 and HT Endo. I plan on ordering EB T1000 once that rolls around. I still have my 1/6 collection and plan on doing both scales. The bad thing is getting into 1:1 which I'm afraid is next. Next 1:1 purchase will Stormtrooper armor.

Not sure whether this was posted or not:

1235923_546953658710955_366541418_n.jpg

Back