Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if that's flash.. usually when you use flash the shadows don't fall to the side like in that photo but straight back. There should also be a reflection of light on the display case. The light is probably coming from a lightbulb inside that display case. It looks like the source of the light is coming from the right side. Just my guess.

Edit: Looks like light bulbs in the other display cases, look at the golden Iron Man figure display that's definitely a light bulb.

1186987_10151582334432344_310098247_n.jpg

Last edited:
In case anyone got offended by my post, let me clarify: I am Asian, born and raised in Singapore and stereotype or not, we really love us some mecha and robots.

Back on topic, I still can't believe we just have that one pic from STGCC.

In case anyone got offended by my post, let me clarify: I am Asian, born and raised in Singapore and stereotype or not, we really love us some mecha and robots.

Back on topic, I still can't believe we just have that one pic from STGCC.

Dude relax. Nothing to worry about. :wink1:

....wait...are you in Singapore now? Wtf r u not there taking pics??!! :mad:

Looking at this PIC it seems that the eyes are pretty much the same as the original proto.Also the face plate looks elongated but it could be the lighting.:dunnoThe lighting on this figure makes it look completely different from the PICS @ SDCC!It goes to show how wrong lighting can make something so beautiful look so ugly!I think so anyway!:wink1:

Looking at this PIC it seems that the eyes are pretty much the same as the original proto.[/B]Also the face plate looks elongated but it could be the lighting.:dunnoThe lighting on this figure makes it look completely different from the PICS @ SDCC!It goes to show how wrong lighting can make something so beautiful look so ugly!I think so anyway!:wink1:

The whites of the eyes look smaller to me. :dunno

Last edited:
Yea they look darker. My only real problem with this figure is the cape right now. Other than that it seems this will be the best in my collection

If we're lucky, someone can get a good angle to shoot them. Bruce Wayne head still MIA too. I'm dying to see what they've done with it!

Same here, I am one of the few on here who plans on posing him with the BW sculpt

Hot Toys Batman figures always have the best goofy face sculpts to choose from.

Back