Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it. If I didn't have both forearms done, I'd definitely get some endo work done. Like inside of right forearm as in T1 doing the repairs. Make it look like my skin is folded back revealing the endo inside.

I could NEVER not be into Masters Of The Universe. Loved it since it first came on tv in 1983. Lol.

Also have the Superman logo on my shoulder. Getting a Keaton batman soon.

I'm shocked at all the reboots and that Hollywood hasn't touched Masters of the Universe. After all, Skeletor said he'd be back.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6hCCPCkIg4[/ame]

First time I've seen this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_u1nlmiGU8[/ame]

Heh.

"IT'S NOT CHEESY!!!!! people today are just cynical and too ******ing serious."

Last edited:
I'm shocked at all the reboots and that Hollywood hasn't touched Masters of the Universe. After all, Skeletor said he'd be back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6hCCPCkIg4

John Woo was attached to the He-Man reboot many years ago. Then went on to Thundercats, then a live-action Turtles, then all of those projects died. Matter of time I suppose, although not sure how He-Man will fair in today's emasculated climate. He/She-Person? Not quite as catchy I think...and also a bit disturbing.

That faceplate bottom left is hilarious. Is that even possible without lip augmentation? :lol

Finding it hard not to judge these pics negatively, but they are pretty bad flash pics, with quite a bit of distortion going on as well.
Fingers crossed.

Its the selina kyle kissing faceplate.

1173785_712135015481708_706877255_n.jpg

The trouser snake kissing faceplate on the left??????

Hot Toys Batman figures always have the best goofy face sculpts to choose from.

Relax, ya'll. It's got to be the "what I doooooooo" faceplate. I know that line was from Begins, but I'm sure he made the same face in TDK and/or TDKR at some point.:lol

Relax, ya'll. It's got to be the "what I doooooooo" faceplate. I know that line was from Begins, but I'm sure he made the same face in TDK and/or TDKR at some point.:lol

But why that instead of a frowning face?

We don't necessarily know that there isn't one. The pic has 4 faces. The one on the figure, the neutral one, the "doooo" face and another one. It also appears to be open mouthed, but it could still be pissed Batman (I.e. "WHERRRRRRRRE'S THE TRIGGERRRRRRRRR?!?!?!").

Id rather em giving us 2 accurate face than 4-5 sub par faces, because im not using any of the ones that came with the Dx12 (including the wayne sculpt).

These all look good, though, from what I've seen (*knocks on wood*). I don't want to sound spoiled but I would like to see a "top down" view of those other faceplates. As far as the Wayne head goes, I figure it can go 1 of 2 ways. Either they're extremely proud of it and they want it to be a surprise for when in-hand pics come out, or it's the same as before and they're trying not to bring the package down.:lol

We don't necessarily know that there isn't one. The pic has 4 faces. The one on the figure, the neutral one, the "doooo" face and another one. It also appears to be open mouthed, but it could still be pissed Batman (I.e. "WHERRRRRRRRE'S THE TRIGGERRRRRRRRR?!?!?!").

Yeah, looks like one neutral mouth and three open ones. Maybe the one that we can't see well is showing teeth, but I'll still miss the traditional scowl face.

Eh, it's been done so many times before already, and, if folks have the EB one, they'll have the perfect scowl face right there. Hell, if the rumors of HT making a 1/4 sale Begins Batman, themselves, are true, they might even be making their own scowl face for the other suit.

Honestly, though, HT should really start thinking of doing accessory packs, as there isn't even room for a 2.0 of this, IMO. Maybe you could say. "Well, he needs a mesh undersuit, but, outside of that, this is probably the most accurate TDK Batman body in any scale, plus they've included great headsculpts and accessories. Point being, if they ever want to revisit this in 1/4 scale, they're pretty much S.O(O?).L. The upgrades would be so marginal that it just wouldn't be worth it. Point being, the clearest area for improvement is the cowl. They'd probably be able to find more buyers if they revisited it as an "accessory pack" with the same cowls (PERS, mouth size, LEDs, etc.), but modified to be more accurate and proportional, along with a few extra mouth plates, and some "accessory" that folks didn't know they needed (Two-Face coin and some TDKR "buckleless" gloves?) than if they tried to sell a new figure for the same price or higher with marginal upgrades.

Those who are cancelling are doing great service to those who are waitlisted :)

I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'm giving the cape a chance with futzing when I get mine in-hand. I also look forward to seeing the rest of the faceplates.

Still no sign of the Bruce Wayne sculpt, huh? (not using it anyway, just curious to see it)

Also, I think the utility belt having clip-on accessories make it more stable than having them magnetized. Though I'll have mine set up and probably leave it that way to avoid scratches.

Those who are cancelling are doing great service to those who are waitlisted :)

I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'm giving the cape a chance with futzing when I get mine in-hand. I also look forward to seeing the rest of the faceplates.

Still no sign of the Bruce Wayne sculpt, huh? (not using it anyway, just curious to see it)

Also, I think the utility belt having clip-on accessories make it more stable than having them magnetized. Though I'll have mine set up and probably leave it that way to avoid scratches.

Yep, I'm waitlisted, and I want this guy real bad. I'm really hoping the Wayne head turns out great, though, because, honestly, while I want the "definitive" Nolan Batman figure, I just think that this figure looks fun as hell. Seriously, there are just so many goodies and such that, if I had him on display, I'd probably be changing him up once a month, just to use it all.:lol

Back