Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I will only pre order if I get it for a cheaper price than what they will be on ebay. I am guessing I won't be able to buy these for sideshow prices unless I pre order it from my LCS, since they sold out like hot cakes on sideshow!

Popcultcha brother. $549 delivered. Would've cost you the same, if not more, from Sideshow due to the poor exchange rate. I worked it out and it was over $500 for the figure alone from Sideshow after exchange conversion, and then shipping on top of that which will be minimum $40 USD (my 1/4 scale Endo was $40 to ship).

Popcultcha brother. $549 delivered. Would've cost you the same, if not more, from Sideshow due to the poor exchange rate. I worked it out and it was over $500 for the figure alone from Sideshow after exchange conversion, and then shipping on top of that which will be minimum $40 USD (my 1/4 scale Endo was $40 to ship).

Yeah was thinking popcultua, so far they have pre sold out half their stock. I was wondering if it was going to cost more but didn't around to calculating the exchange rate. Thanks for saving me from doing that! :lol

:hi5:

Ur on the wait-list for the EX one of this at sideshow right?

Side by side photos of a collectible with its real life counterpart are the worst thing you can do, you could put a picture of the enterbay BD T-800 next to photos of Arnie from the film and find issues with that sculpt and it's the best sculpt I've ever seen.

This guy will look incredible on our shelves.

Just watch videos of this. Stunning.

I feel the same way. As for the people that can pick out every little detail wrong. It must kinda suck to be them. Because they will never be 100% happy with any figure. At least not up till this point. Maybe in 5 more years they will be able to create a figure that is 100% spot on to the real guy. But for me right now I'm very pleased with how this figure looks. Hell, I still love my dx12.

I feel the same way. As for the people that can pick out every little detail wrong. It must kinda suck to be them. Because they will never be 100% happy with any figure. At least not up till this point.

Well they can always do extensive amount of mods on the figure to make it perfect in their eyes. :lol

Maybe in 5 more years they will be able to create a figure that is 100% spot on to the real guy. But for me right now I'm very pleased with how this figure looks. Hell, I still love my dx12.

I think most of us are! :hi5:

Well they can always do extensive amount of mods on the figure to make it perfect in their eyes.

Haha thats true. I give them guys credit for having the ***** to tear apart a 430 dollar figure. I don't think I could bring myself to do it. The most modding I can see myself doing to this is maybe a custom cape.

Any UK people out there - have you used mothers basement? If so, what is their service like? and do they hit release dates on pre-order items?

Its crazy this guy is supposed to be released this month, and all we have are a few comic con pics. I am hoping they show more off so I can preorder before he’s gone everywhere.

Its crazy this guy is supposed to be released this month, and all we have are a few comic con pics. I am hoping they show more off so I can preorder before he’s gone everywhere.

It's pre-sold out at a number of places. You should get your order in now, if you can do so with a vendor that doesn't require a non-refundable deposit.

I'm glad that many see several details

in addition to what you said
I noticed this particular profile of the chest
the real version has a cut unrounded...

Side by side photos of a collectible with its real life counterpart are the worst thing you can do, you could put a picture of the enterbay BD T-800 next to photos of Arnie from the film and find issues with that sculpt and it's the best sculpt I've ever seen.

This guy will look incredible on our shelves.

Just watch videos of this. Stunning.

:clap:goodpost:

Just noticed that ebay only has one active listing for this figure, and BBTS is almost sold out. I am wondering since the last pics for this figure being shown at SDCC, and the low amount of presales like ebay, if this is indeed Q4 or maybe right at Christmastime release?

Eh, the more I look at this the more it seems odd and toy like to me.

I think I was fooled when I first saw it at SDCC under that lighting condition with the new faceplate. I think it was this one that I loved.

27260383-FF6A-41F9-8B65-20D72B7AFA8F-34983-000003CF4F73E0EF_zpsb66cc602.jpg

But now with new pics, I mean yeah, it's better than before but he still looks like one goofy, wonky looking mofo. His head is like a bird or something, especially with that flat back. The eyes and the bulging faceplate don't seem to help either.

I DUNNO. I think I've been exposed to too much TDK suited Batman.

Last edited:
Eh, the more I look at this the more it seems odd and toy like to me.

I think I was fooled when I first saw it at SDCC under that lighting condition with the new faceplate. I think it was this one that I loved.

27260383-FF6A-41F9-8B65-20D72B7AFA8F-34983-000003CF4F73E0EF_zpsb66cc602.jpg

But now with new pics, I mean yeah, it's better than before but he still looks like one goofy, wonky looking mofo. His head is like a bird or something, especially with that flat back. The eyes and the bulging faceplate don't seem to help either.

I DUNNO.

I busted out laughing reading the "goofy, wonky looking mofo" line! What's an even bigger joke is my having this goofy, wonky looking mofo on pre-order (even after DiFabio calls it a goofy, wonky looking mofo figure)!

Just noticed that ebay only has one active listing for this figure, and BBTS is almost sold out. I am wondering since the last pics for this figure being shown at SDCC, and the low amount of presales like ebay, if this is indeed Q4 or maybe right at Christmastime release?

I am sure a lot of people are preordering fro BBST just in case, since there is no deposit. aid know thats why I have him preordered. Once enough pics and vids come out I will determine whether I will keep him or go with the Enterbay one.

Back