Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah was thinking popcultua, so far they have pre sold out half their stock. I was wondering if it was going to cost more but didn't around to calculating the exchange rate. Thanks for saving me from doing that! :lol

:hi5:

Ur on the wait-list for the EX one of this at sideshow right?

Yeah man I am, but I don't have much faith in the waitlist converting to be honest. I got on the waitlist 3 months ago, still hasn't converted. I fear that if I don't pre-order from somewhere else soon I'll be stuck with no Batman, lol. Problem is, Popcultcha take a $100 NRD to pre-order, so if I pre-order with them and my waitlist converts, I'll lose that $100.

I'm glad that many see several details

in addition to what you said
I noticed this particular profile of the chest
the real version has a cut unrounded...

ka47.png

Yeah man I am, but I don't have much faith in the waitlist converting to be honest. I got on the waitlist 3 months ago, still hasn't converted. I fear that if I don't pre-order from somewhere else soon I'll be stuck with no Batman, lol. Problem is, Popcultcha take a $100 NRD to pre-order, so if I pre-order with them and my waitlist converts, I'll lose that $100.

Well I am not sure if you know this but you can always transfer that NRD of $100 to something else from Popcultcha. However, I guess there isn't anything else u want now right? :dunno

Well I am not sure if you know this but you can always transfer that NRD of $100 to something else from Popcultcha. However, I guess there isn't anything else u want now right? :dunno

Yeah I know, but nah, don't really want anything else right now. I'd get the Blitzway Bruce Lee statue, but don't wanna spend roughly $1600 on collectibles within 1-2 months lol it's too much.

Yeah I know, but nah, don't really want anything else right now. I'd get the Blitzway Bruce Lee statue, but don't wanna spend roughly $1600 on collectibles within 1-2 months lol it's too much.

Yeah I agree that is way too much but I don't think Popcultua will get the Blitzway statue until next year as I expect it to be delayed by Blitzway.

Not interested in the Crow by any chance?

Yeah I agree that is way too much but I don't think Popcultua will get the Blitzway statue until next year as I expect it to be delayed by Blitzway.

Not interested in the Crow by any chance?

Yeah I'm hoping it is delayed to be honest, because I really want that piece lol but I'm trying to save money to buy a house, so I'm trying to limit my spending on collectibles. I'm not really the biggest Bruce fan, but I just think that statue is beautiful. It is a real work of art, and it would look amazing in any home.

Not really interested in the Crow figure. I liked the film growing up, but not enough to buy a figure of it. It does look like a cool figure though. Are you getting it?

[ame]https://youtu.be/KGdgx08EFl0[/ame]
credit : SpaceFiguren​

Face part on sonar head still doesn't look much like Christian Bale.

Yeah I'm hoping it is delayed to be honest, because I really want that piece lol but I'm trying to save money to buy a house, so I'm trying to limit my spending on collectibles. I'm not really the biggest Bruce fan, but I just think that statue is beautiful. It is a real work of art, and it would look amazing in any home.

Wow a house! I am surprised you are even thinking about buying these collectibles, as I thought you would put all your money toward that.

Not really interested in the Crow figure. I liked the film growing up, but not enough to buy a figure of it. It does look like a cool figure though. Are you getting it?

I wasn't plan on getting it but I am now! Pre ordered EX from sideshow. :yess:

I was just trying to find something else you might want to put your NRD to. If end up getting this EX Batman beast! :wink1:

Wow a house! I am surprised you are even thinking about buying these collectibles, as I thought you would put all your money toward that.

lol, I probably shouldn't, but can't help myself :( These things are addictive! This is why I set myself a budget and limit my spending. I own 5 figures so far. 1 was a gift from my partner, the other 4 I bought with profit I made from selling some other collectibles, so I haven't really dipped into my savings (maybe just a little bit lol). I always try to sell off existing stuff I own to cover the cost. I still want to enjoy life a bit though, and not just work like a dog and save every penny. It's probably best that way as I'll reach my goal quicker, but I try to have a bit of a balance so I don't lose interest or become frustrated. You just made me feel really guilty though, thanks! lol.

Regarding the face plate on the sonar head of the 1/4 scale figure, personally I think it looks like Bale. Would love to see it on the PERS head to get a better idea, but it looks good to me from that video.

I just spoke to mothersbasement.co.uk and they told me that Sideshow have told them the release date for this is being pushed back to September. Whether that is just for UK based deliveries I am not sure.

lol, I probably shouldn't, but can't help myself :( These things are addictive! This is why I set myself a budget and limit my spending. I own 5 figures so far. 1 was a gift from my partner, the other 4 I bought with profit I made from selling some other collectibles, so I haven't really dipped into my savings (maybe just a little bit lol). I always try to sell off existing stuff I own to cover the cost. I still want to enjoy life a bit though, and not just work like a dog and save every penny. It's probably best that way as I'll reach my goal quicker, but I try to have a bit of a balance so I don't lose interest or become frustrated. You just made me feel really guilty though, thanks! lol.

Yep so do I.

:hi5:

I just spoke to mothersbasement.co.uk and they told me that Sideshow have told them the release date for this is being pushed back to September. Whether that is just for UK based deliveries I am not sure.

A Hong Kong seller on ebay told me this is being released this month there, so a September release for sideshow makes sense.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdER1Bgc-lE[/ame]
credit: averone007

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_TC3S06UQ[/ame]
credit: ansol2006

Second video you can see back of the cowl. They've already fixed it.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody didn't cast the Enterbay faceplates to fit this if they all don't turn out great

First time I've used them but they seem legit. Id use a credit card for any online purchase really. September doesnt sound surprising. ..

I've got mine on pre-order with mothers basement and they said it'll be september earliest

Usually us in the UK get stock after SS so i wouldn't even hold my breath for a september release

I also ordered with mother's basement... have about 6 figures on pre-order right now and will order lots more in the future considering their competitive prices, shipping costs and power points reward system. Looking at their facebook page people seem quite happy with their service, they're respected so that's a good sign.

About the release date, many European retailers always put the same release date as Sideshow has listed on their page, which is usually the same as the one from Hot Toys website. The thing is that it takes a month for the figures to be shipped from Hong Kong to the US, by boat. So when they arrive they ship them to European retailers which take another month or two. So if it's released in September in Hong Kong, expect it by November here in Europe. This is just what I've heard about the way Sideshow and Hot Toys works.

Back