Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks better but I don't know how much Bale Im seeing. The mouth looks really good actually.

It looks like they re-sculpted the cowl. I could be wrong. It reminds me of the V1 cowl. Something about the shape and contours.

Need to see better pics.

I see a lot of Bale, I think a lot of it is that we've never actually seen him with this expression, this close up. If you look at it from further away, it could be a screenshot, but, because we've not really seen giant shots of him "mouth breathing," as Robbie put it, it's a little harder to tell how accurate it is.

after seeing those pictures, I still have minor nitpick about cowl accuracy :lol, but as I said before, I'm quite happy with the result
and I think HT actually able to pull this even with their dx 12, but maybe they were saving the efforts for the 1/4 scale instead :dunno

I PO'd this as soon as they announced it, but these pictures have blown me away. So happy the likeness is on par with EB Bats too. What are the chances this is the version we'll get and there won't be too much change for the actual figure we'll receive?

I PO'd this as soon as they announced it, but these pictures have blown me away. So happy the likeness is on par with EB Bats too. What are the chances this is the version we'll get and there won't be too much change for the actual figure we'll receive?

That's actually something I'm curious about. I wonder if this isn't a sample of the final product?

If that is an accurate representation of what the final product will look like, then I am blown away (I've been blown away since the first pics, so, I guess you could say I'm "blown away-er?").

To be honest that's my only concern about this, if this is the figure we get then I don't think they can do much better. I just hope they don't have to compromise too much for mass producing it

I can see a new 1/6 coming in few months xD

I hope not, that should be it now. No more Nolan batman from Hot Toys, they just killed it with this and thats great but let this be the swan song, go out with a bang as they say lol now do me a 1/4 Man of steel with this accuracy and il love u for life hot toys!!!

From this
951_batman.jpg

to this

tumblr_mq4gyqfSzf1snogyzo1_500.jpg

It's a good day.

:clap

Good on ya HT.

Back