Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
struggling with whether to pick up EB 1/4 or this. EB 1/4 turns out to look pretty good, while as this one looks like it needs some improvements first.

All the problems with this figure make me wanna just get the DX12. Or better yet, keep my V1 TDK and use the money saved on another character I don't own yet like Catwoman, Bane, or even the SSC comic Batman.

My final 2 pics of 1/4 bats from Ani-Com, after they took off the pesky reflective glass from the display:

qsbat2.jpg

qsbat1.jpg

Innaccuracies aside that looks beautiful. Would love to have.

Agreed! Thanks for the pics! The suit looks perfect to me, the only thing I would improve a touch Would be the mouthpiece and shoulder pads.

IMO that base looks a lot better without the masks too. The steel girder type thing reminds me of the iconic shot in TDK when Batman is standing on the ruins.

Last edited:
Got to say i do like the overall effect of the suit, but in this figure i still see the small head syndrome, just like my DX02. Even without the shoulder pad problem i still see a head which is not the right proportion to a body. The DX12 looks to have a better head to body ratio.

Innaccuracies aside that looks beautiful. Would love to have.

it looks to have a lot of presence. If HT doesn't fix the cowl, I bet EB is gonna take their shot at it soon. I'm socked this isn't up for PO yet.

Agreed. Sorry if this has been asked already but does any one know how tall this will be?

says 18.5in. in the specs

There's no way they'll top the suit though. That's 1 thing HT have perfected. I mean that thing's good. I want to be friends with it.

IMO that base looks a lot better without the masks too. The steel girder type thing reminds me of the iconic shot in TDK when Batman is standing on the ruins.

:exactly: much prefer it without the masks.

There's no way they'll top the suit though. That's 1 thing HT have perfected. I mean that thing's good. I want to be friends with it.

ronburgundyscotch.jpg

Changed my mind and decided to pass on this.
Saw the movie a second time. It's just not as "epic" as I wanted it to be. If I don't feel amazingly awesome about this movie and outcome, I won't enjoy this as much.

That, and the material it's made of and the cost.

Glad I talked myself out of it lol Money saved. Batman PF anyway. :yess:

Changed my mind and decided to pass on this.
Saw the movie a second time. It's just not as "epic" as I wanted it to be. If I don't feel amazingly awesome about this movie and outcome, I won't enjoy this as much.

That, and the material it's made of and the cost.

Glad I talked myself out of it lol Money saved. Batman PF anyway. :yess:

I just think of it as a Dark Knight figure rather than Rises. Personally, I thought Rises was the worst movie Nolan has made or at least that I have seen. To say I wasn't impressed would be an understatement.

Back