Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think of it as a Dark Knight figure rather than Rises.
Personally, I thought Rises was the worst movie Nolan has made or at least that I have seen.
To say I wasn't impressed would be an understatement.

tumblr_m34ev4jZxj1ru77gso1_500.gif

I just think of it as a Dark Knight figure rather than Rises. Personally, I thought Rises was the worst movie Nolan has made or at least that I have seen. To say I wasn't impressed would be an understatement.

:cuckoo: :stick

:lol

I just think of it as a Dark Knight figure rather than Rises. Personally, I thought Rises was the worst movie Nolan has made or at least that I have seen. To say I wasn't impressed would be an understatement.

:goodpost::lecture:goodpost::exactly:

My final 2 pics of 1/4 bats from Ani-Com, after they took off the pesky reflective glass from the display:

qsbat2.jpg

qsbat1.jpg

Those pics are amazing. I know some people here will nitpick this figure to death, but I have a hard time believing you're going to see a better looking Batman anytime soon.

Those pics are amazing. I know some people here will nitpick this figure to death, but I have a hard time believing you're going to see a better looking Batman anytime soon.

Usually just the same few Enterbay trolls. Think nothing of it. Like A-dev said earlier, inaccuracies aside it's a great looking piece.

What happened to that guy who said this would be around $375 before the Sideshow markup? What was the evidence for that since that seems to be quite the reasonable price.

What happened to that guy who said this would be around $375 before the Sideshow markup? What was the evidence for that since that seems to be quite the reasonable price.

I'm still thinking $450 plus range....not a good thing but I'm in

there was also someone saying it would be $500 :dunno. Thing is, with HT figures, you can get them at 10% off through a lot of retailers.

My final 2 pics of 1/4 bats from Ani-Com, after they took off the pesky reflective glass from the display:

qsbat2.jpg

qsbat1.jpg

It definitely looks stunning. I'm Pre-ordering him, and, at the end of the day, I'm purchasing him, but it definitely needs some improvements. I really hope that HT takes the criticisms to heart and fixes the issues because this has the potential to be an absolute wonder.

qsbat2.jpg

qsbat1.jpg

Definitely getting this. The neck looks like it might be too long again though. It's partly masked with the face pointing down.

Hopefully I am wrong. Bring on 1:4 Bane!

Why does batman look like catman? The cowl doesn't seem right? I can't tell if it's lighting or sculpt? Or both?

The backdrop behind him is amazing also, I wonder if there's a hi-res image of that out there that I could print off and use on the display. Void?

Thats actually an LCD screen behind him, with a moving image of the blue and white, and scenes from the movie lol

Back