Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All said and done when in hand it will be sooooo imposing and just filled with presence...................

I just think of it as a Dark Knight figure rather than Rises. Personally, I thought Rises was the worst movie Nolan has made or at least that I have seen. To say I wasn't impressed would be an understatement.

You haven't seen Memento or The Prestige, right?

Those movies are just terrible... :lol ... The Dark Knight Rises was good enough..

Rises was so BORING. Nolan is massivly overrated, don't get me wrong. But his batman movies have gotten worse with each release. inception is the same...another crappy movie:lol.

You haven't seen Memento or The Prestige, right?

I haven't seen Prestige, but I have seen Memento. It was a movie that, unlike Rises, does not completely fall apart when you start to actually think "what was the point of all of this?"

Rises was so BORING. Nolan is massivly overrated, don't get me wrong. But his batman movies have gotten worse with each release. inception is the same...another crappy movie:lol.

So let's sum things up now:

1. Adams Joker sculpt sucks
2. Rises sucked
3. Nolan's overrated
4. EB's Joker is the best thing since sliced bread

:monkey3

Inception was pretty good to me, an interesting concept, plus good actors, I'm not sure what were you expecting from that movie.

I tend to agree with you, that as a Batman movie, and plain as a movie Batman Begins was the best of all 3 movies, more dark, with a strong idea from the beggining to the end, it's well structured as a movie. But to me TDK was more enterteining, I really enjoyed Ledger's performance and the plot was solid.

The thing about TDKR, is Nolan goes to far from what Batman really is, and destroys everything about him, his identity, his secret, his city, Gordon, everything just seems a bit off of what they're suppose to be. But overall is still a really good movie.

really enjoyed Ledger's performance and the plot was solid.

I agree with the former. Ledgers performance was amazing. As for the plot? Notsomuch. I watch it and my thumb is constantly hovering over the fast forward button to get to the joker bits. He has such an amazing presence on screen i dont want to see anything else, certainly not a trudging, means to an end story. Rises was about as uncompelling as DK. But minus any villains or characters with decent screen presence. Bane was ruined by his voice, catwoman was a missed opertunity, the twist basically devalued banes involvement, he bacame just another henchman. I dunno, didn't do anything for me. Never want to watch it again that's for sure.

Back