Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it comes with alot. Just want more than a plain no real expression face. It's like he is just standing there, like he is posing for a photoshoot.

1214608575IrpFFF.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about, right here.

7666375332_768178143d_b.jpg

Check out how perfectly sleek the suit looks. Just as it should be. Bought, though I'll have to save up and plan my spending for the rest of the year. Between this, the 1/4 Endo, the 1/6 Hulk, and the Batman Returns line, my wallet's going to earn some battle scars.

Im not the biggest batfan. I do like the movies and i have had HT TDK Batman, DX01 and DX02. But this toy is soooo making me want to buy it. Its just pure awesome. I was 100% going to get DX11 and slightly considered DX12. But due to this i really want this. So now my worry is if i get the Enterbay Joker :-/ and scrap my plans of getting DX11-12

Last edited:
What an outstanding figure! Too bad I just don't have run for collectibles this big! If I owned a toy museum, he would for sure be in it! :horror

Now that's what I'm talking about, right here.

7666375332_768178143d_b.jpg

Check out how perfectly sleek the suit looks. Just as it should be. Bought, though I'll have to save up and plan my spending for the rest of the year. Between this, the 1/4 Endo, the 1/6 Hulk, and the Batman Returns line, my wallet's going to earn some battle scars.

Damn, he is alive here !

P.S. i dunno what to get :dunno :dunno :dunno The 1/6th scale, 1/4th scale or both ? Any sugestions ?

Hope they tweak the head sculpt.
Decided to Get this instead of the DX11 and 12.

Last edited:
Since getting my 1/4 Arnold T-800 figure.. I've been waiting for the release of the EB and HT 1/4 scale figures.. I've currently suspended all my 1/6 purchases, and will now only buy the 1/4 scale. I pretty much expected this back when we started getting teasers and announcements about these figures, but with EB BB Bats and TDK Joker coming to me next week, and this amazing TDK HT pre-order soon,.. I'm 1/4 hooked just like with the sideshow PFs... Looking forward to 1/4 scale Pirates figures, Terminator, Spider Man and Bats 89' and Returns.

Last edited:
I just want the sculpt to look like it does in say, the interrogation scene, where he squints. He does have his eyes wide open in scenes too but it's what I prefer.

Back