Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, in the most recent interview with Howard Chan, he said that they should be announcing their next 1/4 scale figure very soon. So, it looks like there's still hope for this line to continue, after all.

I'm a big fan of HT's 1/4 series. I've got both qs001 and qs002. I'm really looking forward to their next release (hopefully it's a franchise I like)

I'm a big fan of HT's 1/4 series. I've got both qs001 and qs002. I'm really looking forward to their next release (hopefully it's a franchise I like)

1/4 Predators were already supposed to be out, so that may be next. Hope so plus a Joker or Arnie Terminator to go with the QS001 and QS002 already out.

They said Dutch was coming out at 1:4 a good while back. That would be an amazing 1:4 figure. Of course they said the terminator 1 Arnold was coming out too. They even teased it. And nothing.

I'll take whatever but please give the Nolan Trilogy a rest. Specially Ledger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we don't. I must be the only person in the world sick of Ledger figures. TDK saga was great, but man does it need a rest. Specially that damn Joker.

There needs to be, at the very least, one more piece from HT to complement this figure. Be it a Joker, a Begins Batman, or otherwise.

I'm still butt hurt over that one. :lol

If HT had an interview recently, were they at least asked about that?

there is a recent interview (from Malaysia I think) and all HC said was that the next 1/4 figure announcement is coming soon and that he thinks fans will be pleasantly surprised

Well, I hope they are taking a different direction with the 1/4 scale offerings. Like one shots only, without the need to complement characters.

But if that was the case, I wouldn't mind a 1/4 Arnold to go with the (undersized) Endo.

Well, I hope they are taking a different direction with the 1/4 scale offerings. Like one shots only, without the need to complement characters.

But if that was the case, I wouldn't mind a 1/4 Arnold to go with the (undersized) Endo.

I look forward to seeing their 1/4 Police Shootout T1 figure happening. Some folks think it's unlikely as the 1/6 version was already launched months ago, but hey, DX12 and QS001 were launched just 2 or 3 months apart.

You happen to have EB's BD T800, buddy?

I look forward to seeing their 1/4 Police Shootout T1 figure happening. Some folks think it's unlikely as the 1/6 version was already launched months ago, but hey, DX12 and QS001 were launched just 2 or 3 months apart.

You happen to have EB's BD T800, buddy?

It happens to be the finest piece I own bro. I could seriously die happy if this was the last time Arnie gets the figure treatment.

It is a childhood dream come true in 1/4.

It happens to be the finest piece I own bro. I could seriously die happy if this was the last time Arnie gets the figure treatment.

It is a childhood dream come true in 1/4.

Yup, I love my EB BD T800 as well that I sold my 1/6 Arnies as they can't compare to it, IMO. I love it as much as I love EB Batman, and I thank EB for rattling HT's cages or else QS001 would have ended as a mere blown-up DX12, like its prototype.

I've been trying to decide if I should keek my 1/6 Arnie figures because of the BD EB one as well.

1/4 figures are the bomb, I'm glad HD did change things on this one! He really does look great too!

Crappy pics:

qejuqazy.jpg

ru8uqema.jpg

Wanted to showcase Tony Mei's capes:

IMG_7715.jpg

IMG_7719.jpg

IMG_7723.jpg

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7731.jpg

IMG_7733.jpg

The Cape is very nice... I think I need one..

on a side note, your figure and photos are crispy as ****... WOW dude.

And I think I recall you wanting to sell this back when it was released, glad you kept it?

Back