Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is tricky to get those eyes perfect. Sometimes I think I got it. Then I'll look at him a day later and they seem off again :lol

Nor I, and it's back in stock on their website?

I got an e-mail from them apologising that 2500 units had arrived at once, hence the delay. The last promise was friday gone.
I made the mistake of paying in full upfront, back in July, so I'm no longer protected on it either. I'm hoping my trust in these people is well-placed. That said, I'm giving CollectiblesDirect a try for my latest order.

This Mothers Basement joint sounds like an absolute nightmare to deal with. We got ours in Australia mid-December and we are always the last country to recieve things lol!

It's a joke is what it is.

I paid fro mine in full months ago too so i'm no longer covered.

I'm just sat here like a twat while they take 5 months to ship out my figure that supposedly arrived in stock almost a month ago

Its The one that takes a deposit then tells you its coming into stock in the next two weeks takes full payment then make people wait 3 months or more.
that what seems to have been going on with a lot here.wonder what its about.

Actually i paid way before the 2 weeks payment notice. I just like to pay my figures off when I've saved up the money for them so i don't spend it on something else.

The problem is i didn't pre-order till after the SDCC pictures and most places were sold out (in the UK) so i went with MB as they were the the best option as i didn't want to pay more than i had to.

Not much i can do now except wait, I'm confident they will deliver it's just the wait is getting ridiculous. Lesson learned for next time though

I'd actually cancel if they didn't keep my deposit and order from FP.co.uk in the UK as they still have them in stock, i'd have to pay like an extra £30 retail i think but i would have sucked that up if i wasn't losing out of the deposit

Actually i paid way before the 2 weeks payment notice. I just like to pay my figures off when I've saved up the money for them so i don't spend it on something else.

The problem is i didn't pre-order till after the SDCC pictures and most places were sold out (in the UK) so i went with MB as they were the the best option as i didn't want to pay more than i had to.

Not much i can do now except wait, I'm confident they will deliver it's just the wait is getting ridiculous. Lesson learned for next time though

I'd actually cancel if they didn't keep my deposit and order from FP.co.uk in the UK as they still have them in stock, i'd have to pay like an extra £30 retail i think but i would have sucked that up if i wasn't losing out of the deposit

THAT EFFIN BLOWS DUDE. Wtf?!

I'm shocked that there are so many still waiting on this. Seeing as how it's still available through web retailers, you'd think all orders would've been fulfilled by now.

Got mine in yesterday and on the shelf ! Yes, the cape is crap ... had to cut the clips off to fit it on. Will likely pick up a custom cape.
IMG-20140115-00043.jpg

I received my custom 1/4 Scale empty cowl from Toyzone on Ebay. It is very nice. Size wise, it seems to match up very well, if not perfect to both cowls that come with the QS001.

Shipping was promised to some on their facebook page Thursday and Friday gone but nothing has materialised yet. I suspect it'll be next week some time. After such a wait, i'm hoping theres no QC problems to deal with. After this guy it's Mark 42 and Celtic. I'll pre-order the EB Robocop too - I think he'll look good next to the Dark Knight - both classics after all!

Back