Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, since I'd still be futzing it again, once Ive gotten the body.

Think Im gonna wait it out till this year and see if HT announces their version. Or if I can get a cheap EB ones.

thank you guys! :)

an another one:

tdkr5.jpg

Neo, what sorcery is this?! Why are your pictures so amazing?!

If you only had his eyes looking to his right, it would look so close to your avatar.

hey buddy! there is no sorcery really! just a lot of practice with lighting!! thank you so much for your comment! ^^

Remy > thanks a lot dude! :) :) :)

tdkr6.jpg

Does somebody keep it inside ikea besta ? If yes , can i see the photos how it look like. Thanks

Does somebody keep it inside ikea besta ? If yes , can i see the photos how it look like. Thanks

a1ky.jpg

Probably not the most ideal pic, but hope it helps. The shelves are evenly spaced at about 25" high to fit Tombo glass doors which I plan on purchasing, eventually. But I'm probably going to have to lower the upper shelf a few inches to accommodate the Batman PF that I have coming. :panic:

Best high quality pics I have seen of the figure yet the scenery looks great to, like Hydeous just looks like a screen-cap from the movie because the background is perfect to. One again well done Neo! :clap

View attachment 88264

Probably not the most ideal pic, but hope it helps. The shelves are evenly spaced at about 25" high to fit Tombo glass doors which I plan on purchasing, eventually. But I'm probably going to have to lower the upper shelf a few inches to accommodate the Batman PF that I have coming. :panic:

What a great set up of the 1/4 scale figures love the Hong Kong action pose it's like he is really pointing the gun towards u! :yes

Last edited:
Neo, what sorcery is this?! Why are your pictures so amazing?!

If you only had his eyes looking to his right, it would look so close to your avatar

I don't know how you can notice that in his Avatar because I can't see his eyes because they are so squinty. I would have no idea what direction they would be looking in if you didn't point that out.

hey buddy! there is no sorcery really! just a lot of practice with lighting!! thank you so much for your comment! ^^

Remy > thanks a lot dude! :) :) :)

tdkr6.jpg

Eyes look kid of cross eyed there which is the same problem I found with mine. I can't get them to seem to line up correctly. :gah:

Back