Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know why people on here would throw it in everyones face that they bought this before it sold out. Whoever didn’t preorder this right away is smart. Hot Toys have never been perfect. I hope all the guys who are looking to get this guy now have good luck getting it a decent price.

Be proud you’re not a HT fanboy.

I don’t know why people on here would throw it in everyones face that they bought this before it sold out. Whoever didn’t preorder this right away is smart. Hot Toys have never been perfect. I hope all the guys who are looking to get this guy now have good luck getting it a decent price.

Be proud you’re not a HT fanboy.

Agreed.

If I'm going to spend stupid amounts of money on toys, I want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth. As most people, I PO'd mine from BBTS after SDCC because I was sold on their product. Before -- I saw prettied up proto pics and a high price tag.

Agreed.

If I'm going to spend stupid amounts of money on toys, I want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth. As most people, I PO'd mine from BBTS after SDCC because I was sold on their product. Before -- I saw prettied up proto pics and a high price tag.

Yup, got mine of BBTS as well. I ordered quick because I don’t have a Batman in my collection. Otherwise I would have been cautious as well before I preordered.

No we are just making a point. Its not a scalpers fault you want it and cant find it for retail, its yours. Preorder early and you wont have to buy from scalpers.

I didnt talk about scalper. I paid a lot and i'm ok with that. That kind of discussion all day long is becoming boring :). I'm not talkin about you mate but in general.

Since the first Ex were shipped, i read lot of complains about price etc etc.

No we are just making a point. Its not a scalpers fault you want it and cant find it for retail, its yours. Preorder early and you wont have to buy from scalpers.

And your point is not applicable when the product in question was undesirable to many for most of its preorder period. If it were the DX12, then yes, latecomers only have themselves to blame. This however, is clearly a different situation in which the product was completely resculpted late in the game.

I hated the prototype. I just took the gamble

I did the same, worse that could happen is you preorder and cancel down the road or sell it. It is Batman and you'll at least break even if you do sell it. I have faith in HT but ever since the Endo sold out, because this is HT we're talking about, I think all of their 1/4 releases will sell out. Gotta get while it's in PO.

Methinks there are some sensitive skins on here- I NEVER take it people are bragging they POed 2 or 3 or whatever...who cares? Folks just like to chime in here on a FORUM to what they enjoy and collect...not trying to belittle people who missed out....

I hated the prototype. I just took the gamble

There you go. Any time you PO something, it's a crapshoot. Hell, I was prepared to eat the NRD if the in hand pics were really crappy. But in the end it turned out really good...& I was able to unload some parts I'll never use & offset the cost of it to basically nil. :wink1:

Why are people paying such a premium for the EX?

it seems like the mask is kind of useless or am I missing something

It looks like the seller guobei11 has listed a reg on ebay and it's not much cheaper than the exs' that are listed on there...uh oh.

Why are people paying such a premium for the EX?

it seems like the mask is kind of useless or am I missing something

Because they didn't like what they saw first. And when SDCC pics appeared, they changed their minds. It was too late for some though.

Scalpers. Their fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back