Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have come to despise the phrase 'missed out'. Its being used for, of all things, TDK Joker. There have been three (3) Purple suit versions alone. No other single version of a character except maybe Iron Man garners that much attention from Hot Toys. If you 'missed out' on all 3 of those then I'm sorry, hah, no I'm not, TOUGH!! It is no one's fault that you missed all 3 of those releases. The sole reason for HT to make another is if they reckon there is a sufficient quantity of you late late late late late comers who'll buy another one. If they decide they have made enough - TOUGH. I'm sorry I'm not but tough. Your only recourse is to pay the scalper prices. Do it and don't complain.

You simply forget that not everyone is interested in every figure at any given time or has the means to afford them all the time.
Not to mention folks who are knew to this hobby.
Put your judgement back in your keyboard, we'll like you more for it.
After all, how do you think you come off complaining about people who complain about something, see the irony?
Live and let live.

You simply forget that not everyone is interested in every figure at any given time or has the means to afford them all the time.
After all, how do you think you come off complaining about people who complain about something, see the irony?
Live and let live.

Some prefer the irony of judging someone for judging someone. Judge and let judge.

SnakeDoc

ha guess i am shiet out of luck.put myself on the waitlist on otcober 4th.****!

I put myself back on yesterday! :rotf
I have a regular on preorder and decided to go back on the Ex waitlist out of curiosity, I've seen stranger things happen.
Today I missed out on a good deal for the Ex just because the PM on these boards didn't work! :mad:
Congratulations Dempseyroll666 you got the figure because the PM function didn't work properly, I answered 20 minute before you.
Enjoy it. :hi5:
TotalDominAsian is a honorable man, lets wish him well on his masters degree!

Isn't it what I just wrote? :dunno

Pretty much. But, I was talking about you ... not him. That's the ironic part. You pointed out the irony of him complaining about complainers ... I pointed out the irony of you judging the judgmental for being too judgmental.

I'm sure somebody else will find irony in me judging the irony of the judgmental complainer who complained about the irony of the original complainer's judgment of other complainers' lack of judgment. Or something like that.

Shorter version ... what's it to you?

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Pretty much. But, I was talking about you ... not him. That's the ironic part. You pointed out the irony of him complaining about complainers ... I pointed out the irony of you judging the judgmental for being too judgmental.

SnakeDoc

He's got you there.

I'm sure somebody else will find irony in me judging the irony of the judgmental complainer who complained about the irony of the original complainer's judgment of other complainers' lack of judgment. Or something like that.

SnakeDoc

So, let me get this straight: he complained about the irony of a person complaining about complainers, and you complained about the irony of him complaining about someone's complaints and judgement about someone else's complaints about lack of judgement, and now I'm complaining about you complaining about him complaining about someone else complaining about judgemental complaints about complaints of lacking judgement, and someone will undoubtedly complain about the irony of my complaining about your complaining about his complaining about their complaining about their complaining and judging of complainers with a lack of judgement?

Then you, or I, will complain about that person complaining about the irony of you or I complaining about your complaints about his complaints about their complaints about their complaints about lack of judgement. Whoa.

If I ever unsure whether to buy a HT figure or not, I po ed anyway. If I don't like the final product, I'll sell it right away for nice profit:lol

SnakeDoc

Thanks for posting, I guess. :cuckoo: :slap

So, let me get this straight: he complained about the irony of a person complaining about complainers, and you complained about the irony of him complaining about someone's complaints and judgement about someone else's complaints about lack of judgement, and now I'm complaining about you complaining about him complaining about someone else complaining about judgemental complaints about complaints of lacking judgement, and someone will undoubtedly complain about the irony of my complaining about your complaining about his complaining about their complaining about their complaining and judging of complainers with a lack of judgement?

Then you, or I, will complain about that person complaining about the irony of you or I complaining about your complaints about his complaints about their complaints about their complaints about lack of judgement. Whoa.

Ok now that is a confusing discussion.

If I ever unsure whether to buy a HT figure or not, I po ed anyway. If I don't like the final product, I'll sell it right away for nice profit:lol

Unlike this freak of a figure, these usually don't increase in value rapidly and so at least in my experience, I have found it hard to make a profit after only weeks owning the figure.

Nope, not since they sent the e-mail to inform of the expected early October ship date. I'd be surprised if we actually saw delivery before December / January though to be honest.

What makes you think that?

The regular edition is now appearing on eBay so at least we know it is out. MB should surely be receiving their delivery soon.

What makes you think that?

The regular edition is now appearing on eBay so at least we know it is out. MB should surely be receiving their delivery soon.

Bearing in mind how long Selina Kyle has been available on eBay, yet neither mothers basement or whysoserious have her til the end of October. Been nearly 3 months since her release at least. Kate at MB told me last week bats would be end of November. But I'm doubting that.

Bearing in mind how long Selina Kyle has been available on eBay, yet neither mothers basement or whysoserious have her til the end of October. Been nearly 3 months since her release at least. Kate at MB told me last week bats would be end of November. But I'm doubting that.

Oh what??? Humpf.

Did you get the money?

I'm not surprised. We Europeans always have to wait 2-3 months more from the official HK release. That's just one of the reasons I got mine directly from HK at release.

Live and let live.

Some prefer the irony of judging someone for judging someone. Judge and let judge.

SnakeDoc

SnakeDoc

I'm just going to apologise for my post last night. I was drunk.

Last edited:
Back